Babs!

silvia said:
If you go for Martin Amis choose an expensive edition... I need glasses since I tryed to read cheap edition of Money :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:

You sure that wasn't cos you were reading stoned again Sil ;)

KarlosHx said:
I dont know what you mean :lol: ;)

There's always time for filth :lol:

There's always time for it but unfortunately there's no longer a place for it on Spotlight :cry: :lol:

You know how when you were little and your mum told you you couldn't do something so that made you want to do it even more, I'm like that now we've got be grown-up in Open Chat now, I just want to shout baps and flaps and poo :lol:

Barbie said:
There's always time for it but unfortunately there's no longer a place for it on Spotlight :cry: :lol:

You know how when you were little and your mum told you you couldn't do something so that made you want to do it even more, I'm like that now we've got be grown-up in Open Chat now, I just want to shout baps and flaps and poo :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Babs you know the rules cock oops so dont go breaking them :lol:

KarlosHx said:

Babs you know the rules cock oops so dont go breaking them :lol:

I have to keep all my filth pent-up thruout the day and then I just unleash it all on Tom when he gets in from work :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
I have to keep all my filth pent-up thruout the day and then I just unleash it all on Tom when he gets in from work :eek: :lol:

Lucky Tom!! :lol:

I wish i had someone waiting to unleash the filth on me when i got home every night oooerr! ;)

KarlosHx said:

I wish i had someone waiting to unleash the filth on me when i got home every night oooerr! ;)

Lucky Tom? He has to cop with

Fashion shows
Strocking suitcases
filth
Dry salads
and Babs with everything involved, like Babs getting into the wrong car, Babs and the purple pole, Babs falling from bed...

I would say Saint Tom :eek: :lol: ;)

silvia said:
KarlosHx said:

Fashion shows
Strocking suitcases
filth
Dry salads
and Babs with everything involved, like Babs getting into the wrong car, Babs and the purple pole, Babs falling from bed...

PMSL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:

Fashion shows
Strocking suitcases
filth
Dry salads

I bet when you meet him you'll just want to give him a big hug and tell him everything will be ok one day :lol:

Barbie said:

I bet when you meet him you'll just want to give him a big hug and tell him everything will be ok one day :lol:

Yes, my Christmas good action will be give him all my moral support :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
silvia said:
Yes, my Christmas good action will be give him all my moral support :eek: :lol:

Or maybe offer him some counselling :lol:

Yes, of course, moral support, counselling, my barça season tickets if he wants them, and a shoulder to cry all night long :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
Yes, of course, moral support, counselling, my barça season tickets if he wants them, and a shoulder to cry all night long :eek: :lol: :lol:

Don't offer him that, he'll trade me in for a Barcelona season ticket without a second thought :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
silvia said:

Don't offer him that, he'll trade me in for a Barcelona season ticket without a second thought :eek: :lol:

In that case it would be the perfect occasion to move to you other boyfriend's.... Cookie, are you around? :lol: :lol: ;)

Back