Babs!

synchronicity said:
I think you're probably right!!
Went to the Camden Lock Tavern last night, - really great food in there! Then onto the Jazz Cafe for a bit of sophisticated smooching!

The food in the Lock Tavern is lovely isn't it, I was in there last Weds, unfortunately there was no Carter, was he in there last night ;)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:
I think you're probably right!!
Went to the Camden Lock Tavern last night, - really great food in there! Then onto the Jazz Cafe for a bit of sophisticated smooching!

The food in the Lock Tavern is lovely isn't it, I was in there last Weds, unfortunately there was no Carter, was he in there last night ;)

didn't see him, no. I was there last sunday for lunch as well - perhaps the best roast beef dinner I've ever had!

so how many people are going to heaven?? - you, Tom, Jamie, anyone else??

synchronicity said:
didn't see him, no. I was there last sunday for lunch as well - perhaps the best roast beef dinner I've ever had!

Their veggie roast is the best one I've ever had :D

As above plus Rachel and 3 of her friends and Alex. Plus the opportunity to get Jon and Bec pissed enough and then kidnap them :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

Their veggie roast is the best one I've ever had :D

As above plus Rachel and 3 of her friends and Alex. Plus the opportunity to get Jon and Bec pissed enough and then kidnap them :lol: ;)

oh - Rachel and alex, cool!! Yep, we'll have to kidnap Jon and Becki!!

synchronicity said:

Well I've arranged to meet Jon and Bec at 6 for drinks so the plan is to get them pissed and then accidentally steer them into the queue ;)

So if you're around earlier we'll be there before 8 now.

Babs- apparently they are putting half of the door allocation on sale at 4.00 today because all the advance tickets sold out, so if you are planning any kidnapping you'll need to do it at 9.30 on the dot ;)

Scoobie said:
Babs- apparently they are putting half of the door allocation on sale at 4.00 today because all the advance tickets sold out, so if you are planning any kidnapping you'll need to do it at 9.30 on the dot ;)

:lol: ;)

Tbh I think any kidnapping attempts will be in vein unless maybe I offer to do Jon and Bec's exam for them on Monday :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

Well I've arranged to meet Jon and Bec at 6 for drinks so the plan is to get them pissed and then accidentally steer them into the queue ;)

So if you're around earlier we'll be there before 8 now.

will be around after 5.30 - will get down there ASAP....

synchronicity said:

You know it makes sense ;)

Btw I forgot to say to you, I've been reading some Jay McInerney on your recommendation, finished Bright Lights Big City and half way thru Story of My Life. Which ones would you recommend to buy next??

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

Btw I forgot to say to you, I've been reading some Jay McInerney on your recommendation, finished Bright Lights Big City and half way thru Story of My Life. Which ones would you recommend to buy next??

Model Behaviour - really good book ;)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

did you like them then? He's a good writer isn't he.?
to be honest, that's all I've read, but I will probably get Brightness Falls at some point, it looks really good.

synchronicity said:
to be honest, that's all I've read, but I will probably get Brightness Falls at some point, it looks really good.

He's an excellent writer, so much of the stuff he writes about you can relate to. Right I think I shall order some more off Amazon, is there any other authors you'd recommend in a similar vein??

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

He's an excellent writer, so much of the stuff he writes about you can relate to. Right I think I shall order some more off Amazon, is there any other authors you'd recommend in a similar vein??

Brett Easton Ellis
Don Delillo
Martin Amis maybe

synchronicity said:
Brett Easton Ellis
Don Delillo
Martin Amis maybe

Thanks babe ;) Right enough of this intellectual literary conversation, shall we talk some filth :lol: Oh no we can't anymore can we :cry: :lol:

Back