Babs!

synchronicity said:
How YOU doing??

where you lot meeting pre-Heaven tommorow?

How You doing :lol:

Great minds think alike, I was just going to ask you if you were meeting us all for pre-drinks :lol:

I think the plan is to meet at Ha Has cos it's virtually next door to Heaven and we can keep an eye on the goddamn queue :rolleyes:

Are you coming to join us before you take us all to Heaven in the way that only the Sync-meister can :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:
How YOU doing??

where you lot meeting pre-Heaven tommorow?

How You doing :lol:

Great minds think alike, I was just going to ask you if you were meeting us all for pre-drinks :lol:

I think the plan is to meet at Ha Has cos it's virtually next door to Heaven and we can keep an eye on the goddamn queue :rolleyes:

Are you coming to join us before you take us all to Heaven in the way that only the Sync-meister can :lol: ;)

AbSo.....bloody...lutely!!

can't wait - it's gonna be a blinder.

Never be to Ha Has - is it on Villiers St??

One thing - I'm coming with a girl from work (possibly a couple od people) and they're not initiated into the magical world of Spotlight. So can we keep it a bit vague if she asks how we all met....? :eek: :oops: :lol:

synchronicity said:

One thing - I'm coming with a girl from work (possibly a couple od people) and they're not initiated into the magical world of Spotlight. So can we keep it a bit vague if she asks how we all met....? :eek: :oops: :lol:

Apparently it's the best of a bad bunch of bars round that area so that must be the one. Jon and Bec are coming for drinks but not coming to Heaven :cry: unless we can kidnap them :lol: and the rest of us will be there prob from bout 8 cos Heaven are saying they're opening the doors early at 9.30.

Lol, been there done that, I normally go down the vague route of 'we met out clubbing' :lol:

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

Apparently it's the best of a bad bunch of bars round that area so that must be the one. Jon and Bec are coming for drinks but not coming to Heaven :cry: unless we can kidnap them :lol: and the rest of us will be there prob from bout 8 cos Heaven are saying they're opening the doors early at 9.30.

Lol, been there done that, I normally go down the vague route of 'we met out clubbing' :lol:

cool - I'll be there around 8 then!
I always use that "we met out clubbing" line too!! sounds better than "I'm a desperate internet freak!!"

How're things with you at the moment, anything exciting happening?

synchronicity said:
I always use that "we met out clubbing" line too!! sounds better than "I'm a desperate internet freak!!"

It's funny how many people you can meet our clubbing isn't it :lol: ;)

Things are good, booked Barcelona for New Year so we're all going to terrorise Sil :eek: :lol: ;) And had an interview last week for Sky and another one yesterday so waiting to hear back from them, I thought it was about time that I returned to full-time employment :lol:

So the ladieeee that you're bring to Heaven, is it one of your ladieeeeeez ;)

Barbie said:
the rest of us will be there prob from bout 8 cos Heaven are saying they're opening the doors early at 9.30.

Crikey, that's a bit bloody early isn't it?
...Was I being silly thinking that a 10pm Ha Ha arrival followed by fashionably late midnight strut into heaven would be a good idea???
:confused:

Robder said:
Crikey, that's a bit bloody early isn't it?
...Was I being silly thinking that a 10pm Ha Ha arrival followed by fashionably late midnight strut into heaven would be a good idea???
:confused:

Sweetie this is definitely one night when it's not going to be a good idea to be fashionably late ;)

Haricot & butter bean stew with dried apricots, hard boiled eggs and a side dish of spaghetti squash it is then!
We'll dish out the protein bars in Ha Ha!
:lol:

damn. we aint gonna be able to get to heaven till 10.30.

see you inside about 2am then ;)

we'll follow the smell 8)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

It's funny how many people you can meet our clubbing isn't it :lol: ;)

Things are good, booked Barcelona for New Year so we're all going to terrorise Sil :eek: :lol: ;) And had an interview last week for Sky and another one yesterday so waiting to hear back from them, I thought it was about time that I returned to full-time employment :lol:

So the ladieeee that you're bring to Heaven, is it one of your ladieeeeeez ;)

No she's not - just a good friend!
I'm doing OK with the mates of my various female workmates though - three expressions of interest so far, and a home run last night. I didn't go home, I woke up in Clapham!! :eek: ;) 8)

synchronicity said:
I'm doing OK with the mates of my various female workmates though - three expressions of interest so far, and a home run last night. I didn't go home, I woke up in Clapham!! :eek: ;) 8)

Good work :lol: ;)

I'm sure they'll be some fine ladieeeez at Heaven tomorrow night as well ;)

Barbie said:
synchronicity said:

Good work :lol: ;)

I'm sure they'll be some fine ladieeeez at Heaven tomorrow night as well ;)

I think you're probably right!!
Went to the Camden Lock Tavern last night, - really great food in there! Then onto the Jazz Cafe for a bit of sophisticated smooching!

Back