Babs, Tom and the rest of the family in Ibiza!!

Barbie said:
I'm just praying that Chelsea aren't on Sky at all while we're there :lol:

lol

somehow i really think u'll be disappointed

especially if it is champions league fixtures :lol:

can't beat a bit of football now and again :D

i miss a game the day we fly out.

few years back wandered from the Xaloc to nearly Bar M to see a game - turned out a bar a few yards the other way was showing it

:oops:

truebluelad said:
lol

My rules are that I'll go watch any game but forget it if it's on a Sunday, football might be important but We Love Sundays is a hell of a lot more important :lol:

Barbie said:
truebluelad said:
lol

My rules are that I'll go watch any game but forget it if it's on a Sunday, football might be important but We Love Sundays is a hell of a lot more important :lol:

wouldn't it be nice if the football was on the same time that GA were playing. :D

:lol: i take it GA wasnt any good then :lol:

Barbie, ive looked at these pictures loads of times and not said how much i love them yet :D, as always you all look as if you had a fab time 8)

Did Jamie get the pink stripey t-shirt from TK Maxx? only Joeys got one exactly the same :lol:

mambobirdette said:
:lol: i take it GA wasnt any good then :lol:

Barbie, ive looked at these pictures loads of times and not said how much i love them yet :D, as always you all look as if you had a fab time 8)

Did Jamie get the pink stripey t-shirt from TK Maxx? only Joeys got one exactly the same :lol:

Aww thankyou little missy ;)

Do you mean the pink stripey polo shirt?? He got that from what we call the Brazillian Gay Shop in Soho :lol: It could be the same make tho :D All these boys embracing the pink, it's all good :lol:

Barbie said:
Aww thankyou little missy ;)

Do you mean the pink stripey polo shirt?? He got that from what we call the Brazillian Gay Shop in Soho :lol: It could be the same make tho :D All these boys embracing the pink, it's all good :lol:

I think it is the same make :lol:, do you think Joeys trying to tell me something?, tubes up his bottom, buying gay tops?. He bought another pink one too :eek:, maybe i should quit now :lol:

mambobirdette said:
I think it is the same make :lol:, do you think Joeys trying to tell me something?, tubes up his bottom, buying gay tops?. He bought another pink one too :eek:, maybe i should quit now :lol:

It's when he starts wanting his little finger nail painted a la Tom that you need to get worried :lol:

What happened to our manly hetrosexual b/friends :confused: :lol: ;)

mambobirdette said:
I dont think i own any pink :eek:, it'll have to be red.

ps he did let me put mascara on him once :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mambo you're so gong to be in the n______c_______ when he reads that :lol: ;)

Rule no 1, make sure your b/friend doesn't come onto Ibiza Spotlight to read what you write about him :lol:

Barbie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mambo you're so gong to be in the n______c_______ when he reads that :lol: ;)

Rule no 1, make sure your b/friend doesn't come onto Ibiza Spotlight to read what you write about him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He wont find it, he never reads the review section :p

Hi Barbie.

Just a quick question..whats the name of the apartments you stayed at and do you have a link to see info about them?

I'm planning a trip in June next year, so I'm sussing stuff out early.

Thanks again

Jon

DJJON said:
Hi Barbie.

Just a quick question..whats the name of the apartments you stayed at and do you have a link to see info about them?

I'm planning a trip in June next year, so I'm sussing stuff out early.

Thanks again

Jon

I'll PM you the link as they were booked privately.

Robo mate, the football on when GA are playing would be PERFECT

barbie, it goes without saying that we love is more important when you are in ibiza, hell id even miss a rangers match for it 8)

macdonsj, i might be missing a game too im not sure, havent actually checked the fixtures, would help if i knew what time i was flyiong out at too :D

jesus f*cking christ, after 24 ours in your precense, i´d be flying back to DK in a freaking coffin!!! :eek: :D
why you need a hotelroom and not a hospitalroom is beyond me! Girl, I´ve never heardanything like it!

anyway: when are u going in Sept? Am going fort he closing parties, but I will be a complete bore compared to you guys (well, i do bruise myself constantly after my regular 2 bottles of cava in one night, so...then again!)

Ibiza-girlie said:
anyway: when are u going in Sept? Am going fort he closing parties, but I will be a complete bore compared to you guys (well, i do bruise myself constantly after my regular 2 bottles of cava in one night, so...then again!)

14 - 27 September Linn :D

Back