Babs, Tom and the rest of the family in Ibiza!!

Fraz said:
Briefly saw you/Robo and co dashing up to the roof terrace in Pacha quite early on in the night but never saw you again to harrass you :lol:

That must have been @ Sanchez after Space and DC10 so you probably would haven't got much out of me then anyway :lol:

Barbie said:
Fraz said:
Briefly saw you/Robo and co dashing up to the roof terrace in Pacha quite early on in the night but never saw you again to harrass you :lol:

That must have been @ Sanchez after Space and DC10 so you probably would haven't got much out of me then anyway :lol:

Aye it was at Release Yourself, I had a great time. Did not do DC10 but did do WLS. Was not the best space session I have had but still enjoyed it.

I think its only 10 weeks until I am back in Sept 8)

Robo said:
can´t believe i was giving caner of the holiday award. Its not as if i went out THAT much :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're mine and Jamie's protegee :lol:

Have you seen the photos, there's lots of you, anyone would think we saw a bit of you last week :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Robo said:
can´t believe i was giving caner of the holiday award. Its not as if i went out THAT much :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're mine and Jamie's protegee :lol:

Have you seen the photos, there's lots of you, anyone would think we saw a bit of you last week :lol: ;)

can't believe the little rob out caned the likes of you and cookie!! i am impressed and sounds like i would of had me hands FULL!

amazing hols sar, brought back so many memories, am so READY to make some new ones this september!

im baaaaaaaaaack :D :lol:

Tisk said:
can't believe the little rob out caned the likes of you and cookie!! i am impressed and sounds like i would of had me hands FULL!

amazing hols sar, brought back so many memories, am so READY to make some new ones this september!

im baaaaaaaaaack :D :lol:

It's the youth of today, I can't keep up with them :lol: ;)

I will make sure I've stocked up on the vino for your arrival :D

Barbie said:
It's the youth of today, I can't keep up with them :lol: ;)

I will make sure I've stocked up on the vino for your arrival :D

hahaha i have NOT been able to find a new vino partner to match you my love, i am very into the dry stock out here, but no muss no fuss out there, you stock up and i'll be round for a pre DC10 drink (i arrive some pathetic hour on monday)

:D

Tisk said:
hahaha i have NOT been able to find a new vino partner to match you my love, i am very into the dry stock out here, but no muss no fuss out there, you stock up and i'll be round for a pre DC10 drink (i arrive some pathetic hour on monday)

No-one catch match our wine drinking standards :lol:

10 weeks on Wednesday we go so that must mean 11 weeks today for you :D I can't believe you're missing Fatboy @ We Love Sundays, we could have recreated the moment from We Love Closing when we were swinging round the podiums to Love is in the Air :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Tisk said:

No-one catch match our wine drinking standards :lol:

10 weeks on Wednesday we go so that must mean 11 weeks today for you :D I can't believe you're missing Fatboy @ We Love Sundays, we could have recreated the moment from We Love Closing when we were swinging round the podiums to Love is in the Air :lol: ;)

i know i know but decisions were being forced, it was either fat boy or danny t and its really a said and done eh!!!
how about you do a swing from the same podium (it better still be there) when he plays love is in the air and scream my name!!!! i'll hear you i promise - ooh 11 weeks, i haven't been counting :oops: but that sounds soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

macdonsj said:
Barbie said:
glasgow-chick said:
Great review Barbie, your stamina amazes me!!! :D

Hope your grandad is doing ok.

Laura x

Thanks Laura, looking forward to seeing you both in September for a vino.

And Tom and I will have to have a wee celebration drinkie for the Rangers/Chelsea champions! :D :D :D :D :D

u can count me in on that one mate 8)

gonna miss a couple of games the date im over, possible champions league ties aswell i think

need to find a nice bar to watch them in(that isnt in the west end) :D

truebluelad said:

gonna miss a couple of games the date im over, possible champions league ties aswell i think

Are you a Chelsea boy too?? There's a bar called Big Bens in PDB which is ok for watching the footy.

Barbie said:
truebluelad said:

Are you a Chelsea boy too?? There's a bar called Big Bens in PDB which is ok for watching the footy.

not chelsea but the other team in blue barbie, i'll look out for big bens then

have to meet up with robo again this year, he knows how to party 8) :D

truebluelad said:
not chelsea but the other team in blue barbie, i'll look out for big bens then

have to meet up with robo again this year, he knows how to party 8) :D

Ah I see :lol:

You can't miss it, it's on the main road thru PDB. We've watched a few games there and it's not a bad crowd.

sounds excellent to me

day at bora bora then big bens for the match

gonna have to stay in PDB next year, damn being a poor student :(

Back