Babs and Trancemaster Tom's Ibizan Adventure

Loved your review Barb, sounds a lot like what I am going to be like on my holiday :D

But I must add that have seen Mr. Howell's quite a few times living in Boston not far from his residency in NYC, and he has been on my stocker list for quite sometime. :D When I found out that he is playing at Pacha while I am on holiday in Ibiza I almost lost myself. Then went to see him in NYC last month and gave him a sign, telling him I'll see him in Ibiza.... He is such a quality nice guy, I've met him a few times here in Boston and will be checking him out 3 days before leaving for Europe, just can't get enough of him. He's been playing some quality stuff lately, glad he was able to convert you! :D

Glad to hear you had a great time!

so next time, you completly loose the plot, or say or do somet stupid...just think to yourself "hey, that was a barbie moment"

:lol:

Robo said:
so next time, you completly loose the plot, or say or do somet stupid...just think to yourself "hey, that was a barbie moment"

:lol:
c'mon rob stop it now, we can't all be running around every two seconds saying "that was a barbie moment"

oh i c wot your doing this way u get to say and hear her name all the time :idea:

clever very clever way to hide your obsession ;)

Robo said:
*robo is quickly trying to think of something to write in his defence*

urrmmmmmm

WOW can everyone see, i shut him up i shut him up

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOL LOL

you have nothing to say Mr, got u on that one good and proper

don't mess sweetheart ;) ;) 8) 8) ;) ;)

i shall go to bed with a nice smile on my face ;) :lol:

klingclubber said:
WOW can everyone see, i shut him up i shut him up

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOL LOL

you have nothing to say Mr, got u on that one good and proper

don't mess sweetheart ;) ;) 8) 8) ;) ;)

i shall go to bed with a nice smile on my face ;) :lol:

i know when i'm defeated, and this time i'm defeated.

happy!!

:confused:

Fab review Barbie,

Sounded like a brill week for you, shame we won't get a chance to meet up now you have changed your dates :cry:

You have certainly set a standard of review for other spotlighters to follow!!

welcome home, at least you have Tim Henman to look forward to :eek:

Good review, sounds very much like my holiday from last year! :eek: 8)

Take it you were buckled at Ministry? ;) :lol:

Didn't think I'd hear you say you liked a progressive DJ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Howells is shit hot though, one of my favourites, dying to see him again, he was very upbeat when I saw him in April! :D

Glad to hear Emerson on form because I'll definately be heading to Underwater if my skint mates manage to get their f*ckin act together!

By the way, was Jon Carter not on the island when you were there, thought you would have went to see him? I'll hopefully be seeing him at Underwater, he played the best set of my holiday last year at Ministry in the Global Room, the guy is a legend!

BARTONIOUS said:
By the way, was Jon Carter not on the island when you were there, thought you would have went to see him? I'll hopefully be seeing him at Underwater, he played the best set of my holiday last year at Ministry in the Global Room, the guy is a legend!

No Jon Carter this hols :cry: but he is playing Underwater when we go back in September :D

Pure genius Babs, PMSL, luvin' the review.....the ciggy part especially. Started reading it yesterday.....just finished now :lol: Girl can you waffle, I though I was bad.....Sounds as though you had a corker. Counting the days now. If I get up to half of your high jinks, It'll be a blinder for sure. Roll on August.

Babs, you're a top bird! 8)

Dr Fox said:
Pure genius Babs, PMSL, luvin' the review.....the ciggy part especially. Started reading it yesterday.....just finished now :lol: Girl can you waffle, I though I was bad.....Sounds as though you had a corker. Counting the days now. If I get up to half of your high jinks, It'll be a blinder for sure. Roll on August.

Babs, you're a top bird! 8)

Lol, if you think I babble on on internet can you imagine what I'm like in real life :eek: No wonder Tom pretends he is deaf half the time lol :p ;)

I'm sure you'll get up to even more minxiness than me cos I ain't got age on my side no more lol :eek: :lol: :p ;)

Barbie...great review and was really good to meet you too. Thanks for the glowing compliments about Anthony and myself.
It was a pity we didnt get to see more of yourself and Tom but as you know our week was a bit messy and random.
Hopefully we can meet up in London before we see you in September in Ibiza.

Back