Babs and Trancemaster Tom's Ibizan Adventure

Ibiza-girlie said:
how you still have a liver and kidneys is beyond my belief!

I don't know if I have, they're probably in Space or somewhere, if anyone sees them can they bring them back with them :p

It's funny that we never met you, LOL Probably did but never knew it. Reading the review I can see where we missed each other a few times. I'll get my review posted and we can compare notes :)

PaulSub said:
It's funny that we never met you, LOL Probably did but never knew it. Reading the review I can see where we missed each other a few times. I'll get my review posted and we can compare notes :)

I met your Canadian friend, the one who lives in Dublin one evening before Soul Heaven, I probably saw you loads of time round hotel too without realising :D

El_Diablo said:
Barbie did you try the Albariño white wine? :)

I think I tried every wine on the island in those 11 days I was there, I can't recall the Albarino but I think I have drunk that island pretty dry of wine lol :p

Barbie said:
I know I do tend to babble on a bit lol :p

This is probably the greatest understatement of all time ;)

What a week. I reckon if we can have half as good a time as that we will be well catered for.

Nice to hear the old bird still has it in her. (Im talking about the island, obviously

read this review on the train on the way home from work, and had my walkman on so didn't realise that i was pi$$ing myself out loud for about 20mins!! :eek: :lol:

barb WOW WEEEEEEEE just amazing and well done girl you really did yourself tom and the lot of us proud :D

MY TURN MY TURN ;)

for a minute there you had me thinking you had a laptop - but i just realised how 'barbie' (blonde) that sounded!!

:lol:

Robo said:
for a minute there you had me thinking you had a laptop - but i just realised how 'barbie' (blonde) that sounded!!

:lol:

HAHAHAHAH that was such a blonde moment! you had me in stiches

funny boy :D ;)

Back