Babs' 10 Year Anniversary in Ibiza - Part 1

geezamenchie said:
we have a monthly residency in the front room of a trance orientated night. struggling to get the punters in....seem more interested in ****ty trance or R n B up here - frustrating!!

where is this?

Maybe not such great interest if you are pairing yourself with trance? So many nights though that it's hard to get one off the ground.

Not getting out of bed ever again.

Did we have an audience at DC-10 then? :oops: :oops: :oops:

...and who are all these people that met me? I can't do user names.

Few additions:

Space sunset terrace residents are utter w@nk! ;) :p :lol:

I LOVED Smokin Jo - and Babs must've had her radio link up to the next room set up because she wasn't even in there! :lol: ;)

Sneak was also my holiday highlight - wow!

Lovely to meet everyone - will post a review at some stage if I can be arsed. :D

HORRIBLE to be back...I just wasn't ready to leave at all. 15 days isn't long enough.

("Accidentally" hit la troya and *oops* missed my flight!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Robder said:
I LOVED Smokin Jo - and Babs must've had her radio link up to the next room set up because she wasn't even in there! :lol: ;)

I didn't see Smokin Jo you scat monkey :lol: It was Woolford and Facuilli who killed the new terrace for me :p

Robder said:
("Accidentally" hit la troya and *oops* missed my flight!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

PMSL, accidents do happen, you weren't fraternising with the g___ were you :eek: :lol:

Hola Rob.

wasn't it fun.

twas great to meet the bear too. and his (non g__ partner!) mate. i really put my foot in it didn't i:oops: :oops:

trolling round space with your good self was a page in the memoirs in itself my friend.

glad you are back in one piece

russ said:
Hola Rob.

wasn't it fun.

twas great to meet the bear too. and his (non g__ partner!) mate. i really put my foot in it didn't i:oops: :oops:

trolling round space with your good self was a page in the memoirs in itself my friend.

glad you are back in one piece

Oh I know - wasn't it just! :lol:
We had suuuch a good time that Sunday didn't we??? Must do it again soon! Hi to Sara too!

:lol: @ you still worrying about Jiblin - he's quite comfortable with his status as an honorary gayer...believe me you're not the first.

...and steady on, I'm not quite in one piece yet. :confused: :lol:

Nice review Barbie!

I think I saw your Tom at Dc10 but I was too embarassed to go up and say 'Hi, I feel like I know you 'cos your girlfriend posts a lot on this internet message board where we hang out.'

Plus it was in the toilets and that would have made it even weirder. I didn't see you but I'll know to lower my sights next time.

;)

Dr Mick said:
I think I saw your Tom at Dc10 but I was too embarassed to go up and say 'Hi, I feel like I know you 'cos your girlfriend posts a lot on this internet message board where we hang out.'

He's quite used to it now :oops: :lol: Poor bloke, everyone knows him and he's never been on a message board in his life :lol:

I'll look out for you in September, I'll be the one rolling round the floor somewhere :D :lol:

Hey Babs

Well... that must have taken some to write (because it definitely took a while to read!) :lol: ;)

Great review, as usual... I'll try to start recovering my memory sometime soon.

You're definitely on target about Sneak.... and about the Space terrace's stupid VIP area! How annoying was that?! And empty!?

Good to see you and Tom. Glad you made it home in one piece ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
8)
Excellent review mate :)

Weird about Space.. You still had a good time overall though right? I cant wait to see what it looks like now.. Shame about the dance space being wasted :(

Still cant picture you in Eden :lol:

x

Back