Babs' 10 Year Anniversary in Ibiza - Part 1

silvia said:
I copy-pasted your review into word cos it's easier for me to read it printed and it's a 5 pages file :eek: :lol: :lol:
If I don't say anything in a couple of days then it means I'm still reading it :lol: :lol: ;)

:lol: You know how much I like to chat :lol: ;)

We got a photo of the Blue Bar dog for you ;)

rockfish said:
killer review!!!!

what about Villalobos and Galuzzi @ Cocoon...were they **** too?

I didn't go onto the terrace but people said Villalobos was excellent at the end, I just wanted to get out the place :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
:lol: You know how much I like to chat :lol: ;)

We got a photo of the Blue Bar dog for you ;)

Did you get my txt? :D
Is the dog as lovely as always?
I'm soooo jealous you were all alone at Migjorn beach :evil: :lol:

silvia said:
Did you get my txt? :D
Is the dog as lovely as always?
I'm soooo jealous you were all alone at Migjorn beach :evil: :lol:

I broke my phone on the day we were leaving for Ibiza so didn't have time to get new one :rolleyes: so get all my texts when I got home yesterday. The positive of it tho is that for once I'll have a tiny Ibizan phone bill :lol:

The dog was as lovely as ever, it's like he's in his own stoned little world :D

It was lovely down there, it's so nice to get there early and it feels like it's your own little beach :D

great review, this is the type of holiday i intend having in september rather than the one i had last week!!

Great review Babs! Love you roughing it in Eden too! :lol:
Would you recommend us watching the game on the 5th at KM5 if it's an eve game?

23 minutes later.... Great review! :lol:
can't wait to see the pics. I'm very jealous you were there with so many nice people ;)

sandi said:
Great review Babs! Love you roughing it in Eden too! :lol:
Would you recommend us watching the game on the 5th at KM5 if it's an eve game?

Honestly Sandi I felt like a classy bird in Eden and that's saying something :eek: :lol:

There was a big TV in one of the tents in KM5 where we watched a game before eating and it was nice and civilised, you sure Dom won't want to go back to Murphys tho :lol: ;)

silvia said:
23 minutes later.... Great review! :lol:
can't wait to see the pics. I'm very jealous you were there with so many nice people ;)

Yep it was great company, we'd walk into Passion for breakfast and run into someone for a late morning smoothie/rose and chat :D

Barbie said:
Honestly Sandi I felt like a classy bird in Eden and that's saying something :eek: :lol:

There was a big TV in one of the tents in KM5 where we watched a game before eating and it was nice and civilised, you sure Dom won't want to go back to Murphys tho :lol: ;)

Actually I better ask him, think he rather enjoyed it! :rolleyes: :lol:

What a great review, looked at the photos too, I felt knackered just reading about your exploits.. Great stuff 8)

Realised I saw Rodber at WLS Opening!

MARKB said:
What a great review, looked at the photos too, I felt knackered just reading about your exploits.. Great stuff 8)

Realised I saw Rodber at WLS Opening!

You can't miss Robder can you :lol: ;)

Hope you had a good hols too :D

oh ya ****er, and i thought my review was lengthy! glad you had a good time!

im definately a new kid on the block, love smokin jo and woolford (yet to see fanciulli)

last time i was in eden was also a very confusing experience, i kept trying to leave, and was walking round in circles for about 2 hours, before eventually the place shut and i was ushered along to extasis by some workers :lol:

great pics. glad i kept out of the way from the tantra camera.

im sure Kang just cant wait to see the photo of her on that monday morning!!!

Barbie said:
And don't get me onto the VIP area in Space, anyone who was there last September will remember 'our' place on the new terrace, that is now taken over by tables and a VIP area :rolleyes:

:spank: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :spank: To$$ers

Unfortunately i couldnt come this time, but i'll defo see you in september !!

Good review, good to see you havent mellowed:lol:

weloveliam@space said:
:spank: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :spank: To$$ers

Unfortunately i couldnt come this time, but i'll defo see you in september !!

Good review, good to see you havent mellowed:lol:

See you in September and if needs be we'll cause a riot and gatecrash the stupid VIP area so we can reclaim it to its rightful owners :lol:

Back