Babs' 10 Year Anniversary in Ibiza - Part 1

Great review Babs. 8)

Was cool to see you & Tom out there, hope to catch you again soon in ol' London Town*!

(*MOS on Sat 19th August ... ;) )

marcusg said:
Great review Babs. 8)

Was cool to see you & Tom out there, hope to catch you again soon in ol' London Town*!

(*MOS on Sat 19th August ... ;) )

Fab to see you both too :D

(it's already in the diary ;) )

WeLuvIbiza said:
and not a single mention of broken limbs or similar!

Hope you have a fab time in September :)

:lol: I think it's the first holiday I've come back from injury free - perhaps a sign that Babs is growing up :lol:

Likewise you too for September 8)

Barbie said:
:lol: I think it's the first holiday I've come back from injury free - perhaps a sign that Babs is growing up :lol:
You see? Turns out it WAS a good idea to get the injury out of the way before you travelled! ;)
(referring to the infamous toe, of course)

Morbyd said:
You see? Turns out it WAS a good idea to get the injury out of the way before you travelled! ;)
(referring to the infamous toe, of course)

You're not helping my case of being a 'grown-up' these days by bringing that up :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
You're not helping my case of being a 'grown-up' these days by bringing that up :rolleyes: :lol: ;)
But it's not the injury itself that indicates your level of maturity, it's how you handle it. You didn't let that bum toe slow you down. You didn't whine (well, not that much ;)). You soldiered on, went to Ibiza, and didn't let the injury stop you from throwing shapes in all of the appropriate venues (and perhaps even inappropriate ones!). THAT is what being grown up is all about!

Morbyd said:
But it's not the injury itself that indicates your level of maturity, it's how you handle it. You didn't let that bum toe slow you down. You didn't whine (well, not that much ;)). You soldiered on, went to Ibiza, and didn't let the injury stop you from throwing shapes in all of the appropriate venues (and perhaps even inappropriate ones!). THAT is what being grown up is all about!

:lol: Morbyd I'm touched :lol:

Back