Attitude In Pacha

synchronicity

i've noticed that a couple of people have referred, in their reviews, to the "attitude" in Pacha.
i went to Underwater there in June, and felt that although the crowd was undeniably beautiful, the vibe was friendly and remarkably attitude-free.
what do you think?

Some nights you might get a bit more attitude and people posing, weekends tend to be worse cos you get nobs going out to Pacha just cos it's Friday/Saturday night and they want to go to the 'in' place :rolleyes: and not for the music/DJs.

Underwater and Subliminal both tend to be good crowds.
Ministry crowd is better this year now it's Thursdays.
The crowd at Pure Pacha wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as it's on Fridays, there were a few dicks around but not excessive numbers.

As with the staff in Bar M in previous years, dont know what they are like this year...

You work in a f*ckin bar - REMEMBER THAT!

I am on holiday with a large wallet full of cash living the good time every year - REMEMBER THAT!

the staff are arseholes! i met this gorgeous girl in the bar, and she KNEW she had it - but she was giving all the guys attention and us girlies had to stay in line forevveeeer! i got pissed at last and she got really mad wneh i wanted to pay with creditcard!

How do I do quotes??? :confused:

Anyway you may have read in my review about the staff attitude in Pure Pacha...what I meant was the staff.
One male member of staff went to take my water which had about an inck of water in it (a lot at Pacha prices)...when I said I wanted to finish it he shoke in front of my face as if to imply it was empty before putting it down again and walked off :x
Later when we were on the terrace and got a drink ( in order to be allowed to sit down on the nice seats) the girl who was waitressing had a really pissy dismissive attitude...I mean chill out 8)

Bar staff and club staff like that are KNOWHERE.

God knows how you can gain a superiority complex by working as a glass collector! haha!

I've never had problem with staff in Pacha, I have always found them to be friendly, the worse bar staff I have come across in Ibiza are at Amensia, soooo rude :rolleyes: Everywhere else are fine, I find Space staff particularly friendly.

haha!! oh yes, you almost run the darn place and your job required perfection skills as well as a beautiful body to get that job in the first place - shit for brains, an attitude that stinks - but as long as you can put 2 and 2 together and look as if youve just had 3 lemons in a row, youll be fiiiine! haha

Ibiza-girlie said:
haha!! oh yes, you almost run the darn place and your job required perfection skills as well as a beautiful body to get that job in the first place - shit for brains, an attitude that stinks - but as long as you can put 2 and 2 together and look as if youve just had 3 lemons in a row, youll be fiiiine! haha

just make sure that you look better than they do....that'll really annoy them!

hehe im gonna wear my new flashy see-my-nipples-and-arse dress, wear my blonde hair down and really give the guys in the bar a good flirting - ehmmm...maybe i schould remember to make sure my husband wont be pissed off when i do so haha!!1

Is it any wonder they have an attitude

this time of year full of gangs of northern wankers with their half pints of special brew and union jack shorts popping bennies and singing land of hope and glory while rubbing their bollox to remixed attomic kitten kiss fm crap at sunburnt adenoidal typists from Birmingham who are vomiting into plastic ash trays on their way to an 18 30's beach party.
Trevs and sharons from Kettering and Lincoln with their cheese and onion crisps and their bangers and mash swallowing ennterovionnnnnnform queuing for the one bog that is filled with last nights piss and meat potatoes peas carrots and gravy.
The English abroad sunbathing in their underclothes suffering the most hiddeous sunburn, as though sun in ibiza was totally unpredictable and had caught them unawares.
and unless i'm mistaken, surely we've got shitloads more to offer culturally and as a nation than some pissed up pricks givin' it the 'big un', pukin', prancin', swaggerin', dribblin' unintelligible tribe through gritted teeth and a brawlin' their way across the Mediterranean...and that's just our women.
You know, looking for ag in that loud, cheap, aggressive, attention-seeking way that we've made our own (all our 'regions' suddenly take on the more exaggerated tribal traits as soon as they arrive at the airport resplendant in Reebok, Burberry for the missus, large hooped earrings, beer guts, gold belchers and sovereigns....5 pints of Carling barman!)
And all the xenophobia starts up more virilently than before...after all, we're spending our fackin' pounds in yer shitty country, aint we Pedro innit. English breakfast followed by sky sports in BarLoona and 19 pints, sunstroke (lobster red if you please), kids to bed and then a row with some spics...'cos they're all greasy, coward, blade-wielding spics innit....
and it's not as flippant as it all sounds...this is how we're increasingly regarded by our fellow man.

BTW You looking to carry Eyeball Paul's records again this year?

S Express said:
God knows how you can gain a superiority complex by working as a glass collector! haha!

Yeah and I’m guessing they’re barely getting paid the minimum wage.

gaz said:

this time of year full of gangs of northern *beep*ers with their half pints of special brew and union jack shorts popping bennies and singing land of hope and glory while rubbing their bollox to remixed attomic kitten kiss fm crap at sunburnt adenoidal typists from Birmingham who are vomiting into plastic ash trays on their way to an 18 30's beach party.
Trevs and sharons from Kettering and Lincoln with their cheese and onion crisps and their bangers and mash swallowing ennterovionnnnnnform queuing for the one bog that is filled with last nights piss and meat potatoes peas carrots and gravy.
The English abroad sunbathing in their underclothes suffering the most hiddeous sunburn, as though sun in ibiza was totally unpredictable and had caught them unawares.
and unless i'm mistaken, surely we've got shitloads more to offer culturally and as a nation than some pissed up pricks givin' it the 'big un', pukin', prancin', swaggerin', dribblin' unintelligible tribe through gritted teeth and a brawlin' their way across the Mediterranean...and that's just our women.
You know, looking for ag in that loud, cheap, aggressive, attention-seeking way that we've made our own (all our 'regions' suddenly take on the more exaggerated tribal traits as soon as they arrive at the airport resplendant in Reebok, Burberry for the missus, large hooped earrings, beer guts, gold belchers and sovereigns....5 pints of Carling barman!)
And all the xenophobia starts up more virilently than before...after all, we're spending our fackin' pounds in yer shitty country, aint we Pedro innit. English breakfast followed by sky sports in BarLoona and 19 pints, sunstroke (lobster red if you please), kids to bed and then a row with some *beep*s...'cos they're all greasy, coward, blade-wielding *beep*s innit....
and it's not as flippant as it all sounds...this is how we're increasingly regarded by our fellow man.

I'm sure there are people as you describe in Ibiza right now, but highly doubt that is why certain staff members at certain clubs look like a cat has wazzed in their mouths. And the affore-mentioned 'UK' nationals don't tend to frequent certain clubs. :rolleyes:

On another note gaz, there's people from the towns and cities you mentioned who come on these boards, and you don't want to offend people. :lol:

gaz said:

this time of year full of gangs of northern *beep*ers with their half pints of special brew and union jack shorts popping bennies and singing land of hope and glory while rubbing their bollox to remixed attomic kitten kiss fm crap at sunburnt adenoidal typists from Birmingham who are vomiting into plastic ash trays on their way to an 18 30's beach party.
And all the xenophobia starts up more virilently than before...after all, we're spending our fackin' pounds in yer shitty country, aint we Pedro innit. English breakfast followed by sky sports in BarLoona and 19 pints, sunstroke (lobster red if you please), kids to bed and then a row with some *beep*s...'cos they're all greasy, coward, blade-wielding *beep*s innit....

Quality stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: .....I was just thinking that myself...Maybe write a tune about em?........Man Im usually good at desribing shit but you sure got that beer boy/tart shit locked down brethren.......NICE ONE BRUVVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Back