Attitude In Pacha

cookie said:
Babs you are just a wealth of knowledge!

It was a great venue but I agree, I have never been somewhere so lacking in atmosphere. I walked past it the other day and there were workmen inside, so something must be happening with it.

A wealth of useless info you mean :p

They'll probably turn it into some cheese-fest club cos it would suit location down to the ground :rolleyes:

There was also rumours a year or so ago that Ministry were going to take it over :twisted: but fortunately nothing came out of it. A decent club is never going to succeed just cos of where it is :rolleyes: :confused:

Barbie said:
A decent club is never going to succeed just cos of where it is :rolleyes: :confused:

Maybe because of the size of it too. There have been some great little clubs in Leicester square tho... love ranch @ maximus was my fave ever club, sex @ cafe de paris was amazing but became a victim of it's own success and then became known as 'es-sex'

gaz said:
a ted...

Gecko mate, Touch a nerve, did I...?

I love you as much as The Carpenter's do, you're the best.

"Why do birds Suddenly appear?
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you

Why do stars
Fall down from the sky?
Everytime you walk by
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you"

C'mon here and give me a big sloppy kiss. :lol:

whats the name of that one just up the road, on the left of 'home', cube isnt it. thats ment to be quite funky.

i remember loveranch @ maximus. never went, but knew people who did, and its the stuff of legends. i went to a club called 'the brain' in those days, a rather dingy place just arond the corner on wardour street(it used to be run by the same promoter that did loveranch, sean macklusky)...more of a rave kinda place, with great vibe, people and music. also the place i dropped my first, and will forever be etched in my memory as the time my life changed. ;)

also used to go to cafe de paris after minstry on sunday afternoons. mad times. :eek: city..... :lol:

ascendia said:
whats the name of that one just up the road, on the left of 'home', cube isnt it. thats ment to be quite funky.

i remember loveranch @ maximus. never went, but knew people who did, and its the stuff of legends. i went to a club called 'the brain' in those days, a rather dingy place just arond the corner on wardour street(it used to be run by the same promoter that did loveranch, sean macklusky)...more of a rave kinda place, with great vibe, people and music. also the place i dropped my first, and will forever be etched in my memory as the time my life changed. ;)

also used to go to cafe de paris after minstry on sunday afternoons. mad times. :eek: city..... :lol:

LOL :lol: they were mad mad times. I remember the brain on wardour st, that place was great, first time I heard andy weatherall play was in there. ;)

Barbie said:
I've never had problem with staff in Pacha, I have always found them to be friendly

me too!!

I gues everybody could come up with examples of bad staff. For instance last year in Space, a guy was at the bar, gurning for his life, and couldn't get the words out for what he wanted. The Spanish girl became really frustrated, started shouting at him, and pulled his cheeks poor fella :eek: :D

Does seem like more people complain about Pacha tho :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
the staff are arseholes! i met this gorgeous girl in the bar, and she KNEW she had it - but she was giving all the guys attention and us girlies had to stay in line forevveeeer! i got pissed at last and she got really mad wneh i wanted to pay with creditcard!

Personally I've never had a problem with the staff. Last year the gorgeous barmade gave me a bit 'extra' in the Vodka Limon so I can't complain. But then like you say it might be a different story when she was serving the girlies.

cookie said:
ascendia said:

LOL :lol: they were mad mad times. I remember the brain on wardour st, that place was great, first time I heard andy weatherall play was in there. ;)

COOL ;)

The old Home building has, i believe, been bought by MTV

They are gonna do a European Total Request Live thing from there (like the one from Times Sq in the US)

a shame that Dave "i-once-did-jordan-with-the-big-plastic-hooters" B was the cause of the place loosing its licence!

would have loved to see it though...

Ibiza-girlie said:
a shame that Dave "i-once-did-jordan-with-the-big-plastic-hooters" B was the cause of the place loosing its licence!

would have loved to see it though...

Well he was the catalyst that triggered things off :twisted:

You didn't miss out on much tho belive me.

Back