Apparently....

interesting reading some of these comments. Based on my recent experiences i feel like women are even more single minded when it comes to sex then men are.

I hooked up with an american girl who goes to my uni a few times but then found out i can count myself among at least 100 others. She's also been known to take on entire american football teams (perhaps an exaggeration but at least 4 seriously big black guys).

So that was enough to put me off her. Have been hooking up with her bestie (also american) since january and it's also evident that she has been around but (so she claims) to a much lesser degree. Nevertheless it's just about sex for her even if we're friends and care about eachother. I still find infinitely more attached to her than she is to me... I thought it was supposed to be the other way around?

8o

Sooooooo ... are there plenty of fish on plenty of fish ? Lots of slightly unhygienic, but nevertheless keen women ?

Judging by the way things are going w/ Mr & Mrs WLS , I think it might be time to get the rod out .

online_dating-12498.jpg

pwen36l.jpg

jlvn1563l.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh no coz il outright admit i have a tart tendancy :lol:

Just hate the fact the ***** felt the need to message me on a dating website and tell me of this :rolleyes:

Hmmm i wonder if an ex girlfriend of his went to Ibiza and cheated on him?

Strange if he's trying to chat you up, that he would call you a tart, whatever happened to chocolate and flowers? :lol:

Back