Apparently....

I have a massive passionate hate for men, inparticular this certain race of person, who think they can degrade woman with comments like that.

what right have they got ?!

Aaah let the insignificant ass wipe go on his way.

No one can ever take your energy, you only give it away...so if this tapped into some kind of deep feminine wounding then there's an opportunity to do some soul searching. Say thanks to him for showing you that.

Or I guess you could repeat the mantra that all men are w@nkers for the rest of your life. :)

Thinking about it, was more then likely to get a response, which would lead to you swapping numbers - in his eyes - as someone above said.

Thinking about it, was more then likely to get a response, which would lead to you swapping numbers - in his eyes - as someone above said.

Whats funny is, someone actually did this to me many moons ago....

I cant remember what the story was, but afterwards he did say 'well i got a reply back didnt i'....

well yeah you did mate for all the wrong reasons u tw*t :rolleyes:

Or I guess you could repeat the mantra that all men are w@nkers for the rest of your life. :)

Whats funny is, as much as i do moan about you lot (what woman doesnt) i never think like some woman 'all men want is sex' - my mum says that alot :rolleyes: and i have come to learn it really isnt the case....

I get alot of genuinely nice message on this poxy pof but every now and then theres one who ruins it for the rest of them...

Its easy to tar men with the same brush, i actually dont, its not fair.

But when i see 2 guys i know with long term gf's on pof that makes me sooo angry :evil: to the point i wana message them and say 'its guys like you that dont give us woman alot of faith in men'

Whats funny is, as much as i do moan about you lot (what woman doesnt) i never think like some woman 'all men want is sex' - my mum says that alot :rolleyes: and i have come to learn it really isnt the case....

I get alot of genuinely nice message on this poxy pof but every now and then theres one who ruins it for the rest of them...

Its easy to tar men with the same brush, i actually dont, its not fair.

But when i see 2 guys i know with long term gf's on pof that makes me sooo angry :evil: to the point i wana message them and say 'its guys like you that dont give us woman alot of faith in men'

I hear you.

...but that's an outdated concept.

I might have external genital organs :lol: ...but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xuUdI1an0

Don't assume I fit your mars/venus definition because I don't subscribe to either.

I'm assuming they mean Plenty of Fish.. I think it's a dating website kind of like a lonely hearts column. Personally I would stear well clear I know boys who use it to obtain random one night stands :lol:

I'm assuming they mean Plenty of Fish.. I think it's a dating website kind of like a lonely hearts column. Personally I would stear well clear I know boys who use it to obtain random one night stands :lol:

Heaven forbid that women should use it to do the same.

Maybe the extremely ugly ones do but most women could get a one night stand from a man merely by stepping outside the front door and asking one (should they want to) :lol:

I dont think i would ever use a dating site :confused:
Nor me I think being single is fun as is having a partner who ur just dating or even full on in love with. I always think you should let situations come to you. But also there are people out there who might be extremely shy or maybe have moved far from home and don't know anyone so for some I think it can be a good thing.. jusy make sure you get them on webcam before you meet I would say as you could have been looking at Brad Pitt's pictures but when you meet up he looks like David Guest :lol:

I think ive attracted one of them, they are sooo easy to sus out its a joke...;)

Few messages, like maybe 5 back and forth, i did a fb check, says who he was and no gf to speak of, quick to ask for a drink date, swapped mobile numbers, one txt to say hel txt me in the week to arrange meeting up...

Quick sh*g anyone :lol:

Unfortunately for him, im not a mug ;) makes me wana just meet him just to see what he reckons he could acheive haha

Back