anyone stayed at Hacienda?

mambobirdette said:
Views look nicer at Hac too
of course!! :p

2piscina.jpg

nish said:
Cristal, Dom Peri (64 of course)

Cristal and Dom Perignon are two different champagnes :rolleyes:

And '59 was a better year, so I'm told... ;)

That does look absolutely fantastic mind. Think I might stay there for a couple nights this year...

I've stayed at both The Pikes and Hacienda. For me, the Hacienda wins hands down! The rooms are much nicer, the food very good and it is much more relaxing. I understand they have an amazing spa now. And the pool is alot bigger than at Pikes (they even have an indoor one in case you don't like the sun). You won't find many clubbers there though - more at Pikes. But the major inconvenience is it is a b*tch of a drive from Club life. Go if you are not planning to do too much clubbing (and have the wallet to match or better yet get invited).

That road(track) to Hacienda needs some serious attention - leave your Ferrari at the port/airport if you want any sump left

the hacienda is miles better than pikes.

its expensive too mind............and the major prob is that during the summer months you can only book for a minimum of one week, so all of a sudden the cost goes from £300-500 per night to over £2000.

we managed to stay there last year on the night of our wedding cos they had a spare room that night between a change over. amazing setting

Back