anyone stayed at Hacienda?

Pooley said:
i also thought this was about manchesters great rave institution....

but did you know, you can stay there also, as it has been converted into apartments 8)

The fella who designed it has a new club in london as well ;)

the views from hacienda:

xamena-4-gd.jpg

Looks like quite a hotel. Although, with that kind of money I'll either go for a longer stay in modest accomodations or rent a private villa.

I'm either taking my gf to the Hac or Pikes for her birthday weekend in Ibiza in August. Cant decide between the two though.

Have heard first hand that pikes is pretty much full of middle aged non clubber tourists last year.

Ibiza-girlie said:
but I also heard that peeps like Kate Moss liek to hang out there so..

kate moss stays/has her own villa! she also stays with that jagger girl..

N8 said:

She doesn't stay with Jade Jagger, Kate Moss and Jade Jagger hate each other ever since Kate Moss had a fling with Jade Jagger's then b/friend, that Dan whatisname :p ;)

God I learn so much from reading Heat :lol:

haha i read they did in some other girlie/celeb spotting mag last year when they were in ibiza at the same time!!!

Barbie said:
N8 said:

She doesn't stay with Jade Jagger, Kate Moss and Jade Jagger hate each other ever since Kate Moss had a fling with Jade Jagger's then b/friend, that Dan whatisname :p ;)

God I learn so much from reading Heat :lol:

Very true - they used to be involved in 3-somes regularly, but then Ms J found out that Dan whatsisname was doing the horizontall mambo with
Ms M when she wasnt around, apparently she wasn't a happy bunny, so much so, that on Ms M's birthday Ms J designed a necklace for her and sent it. Beautifully wrapped and a lovely piece of craftsmanship by all accounts, lovely delicate silver chain with the word SLAG spelt out in big diamante lettering ..... :lol: :lol:

Back