Angello playing with a pre-recorded cd

in that second vid you can see him hit play on the 2nd cdj around 3.10 and the beat comes in, im not defending him it still shows no skill but i dont think its pre-recorded, pretty easy to do even without headphones as someone already said

the first vid is a disgrace his whole attitude stinks, hes an embarrasment the way he was spitting in the dj box etc and just looked like he cudnt give 2 fecks about the crowd.

in that second vid you can see him hit play on the 2nd cdj around 3.10 and the beat comes in, im not defending him it still shows no skill but i dont think its pre-recorded, pretty easy to do even without headphones as someone already said

rubbish. Thats an attempt to pretend to be djing.

The video is 10 minutes of a 2 hour set...who knows what went on for the other 1hr 50min.

It's just like watching a football match for 10mins where a player gives the ball away constantly and looks poor....for the other 80mins he could have had the game of his life.
Without the full picture who knows that his response to this isn't true?

clap.gif

(pinched off MC - cheers mate !)

The video is 10 minutes of a 2 hour set...who knows what went on for the other 1hr 50min.

It's just like watching a football match for 10mins where a player gives the ball away constantly and looks poor....for the other 80mins he could have had the game of his life.

but i bet his attitude didn't change during the duration of the cd ;)

This might be true and I'm even sure that he probably did mix for the rest of the time..
I'm not even too fussed about that.

What annoys me about SHM and him is that he talks about his fans a lot yet I was looking at the ibiza listings the other day and his nights are consistently the most expensive by far. Saw he was playing at Ushuaia one week where every other event costs 25 euros and SHM costs 60 Euros!!! For a day party in Ushuaia!!! F**k Me!!!

Just bleeding every penny out of the fans before they (and certain media who hype them up) move on to the next fad. Surely their deadhorse will be flogged out soon ?

I thought it was quite funny (agree some people have too much time on their hands though!) :)

So many of the top names are just playing commercial crap to a crowd that wants to hear commercial crap so to me it doesn't matter that they are playing pre-recorded stuff and trying to liven it up by fiddling about with the EQ's (oh how skillfull) and a few fireworks. I don't want to be in a club where the DJ is playing remixes of Coldplay's Clocks or any of this other commercial garbage like that dreadful Miami 2 Ibiza anyway. That scene is for the numptys. In the old days the football shirt wearing "Club 18-30" and "Twentys" crowds used to get dragged around San Antonios bars by their holidays reps, getting so pissed that they would be back in their hotels by midnight, when it would be safe for everyone else to come out and listen to some proper underground music. Now the clubs are full of commercial crap loving kids and so the clubs are catering to them.
Ignore the DJ's with their pre-recorded crap and all that stuff and just find the ones you like and support them.

So many of the top names are just playing commercial crap to a crowd that wants to hear commercial crap so to me it doesn't matter that they are playing pre-recorded stuff and trying to liven it up by fiddling about with the EQ's (oh how skillfull) and a few fireworks. I don't want to be in a club where the DJ is playing remixes of Coldplay's Clocks or any of this other commercial garbage like that dreadful Miami 2 Ibiza anyway. That scene is for the numptys. In the old days the football shirt wearing "Club 18-30" and "Twentys" crowds used to get dragged around San Antonios bars by their holidays reps, getting so pissed that they would be back in their hotels by midnight, when it would be safe for everyone else to come out and listen to some proper underground music. Now the clubs are full of commercial crap loving kids and so the clubs are catering to them.
Ignore the DJ's with their pre-recorded crap and all that stuff and just find the ones you like and support them.

perfect post 8)

Back