Angello playing with a pre-recorded cd

Now that is shocking! What a complete ***** and everything that is wrong with todays superstar DJ culture.

Deadmaus, Mark Doyle... I'm sure we've all got "top" DJs we've seen screwing around like this :(

its the lack of respect for his audience that gets me , not just by not performing but his general manner. almost looks like when he's got his back turned to the audience he's like "suckaa's!". Its that arrogance. Ive never seen a performer of any sort of music treat their audience with such disrespect. The fake djing doesnt surprise me at all , its the way he does it that makes my blood boil

Why would anyone pay to see him.

Even his "mate" in the suit throw's the towel on the table when angello turns his back on him :lol:

Look at the absoulte state of him, around 1.15 when he spits on the ground, complete clown!
Shame really, seen about 3 years ago and thought he was really good! Clearly the 'fame' has went to his head:spank:

I don't know any German but they don't look like compliments posted under the video ;-)

He's put on a few pounds too hasn't he :lol:

Completely agree Keano, saw him play the back room at Turnmills with Ingrosso about 6 years ago and they were brilliant.

This says he thinks everyone's a punter. There are so many acts that don't perform live these days. sad so sad:evil::spank:

I don't know any German but they don't look like compliments posted under the video ;-)

Its dutch and heres one translated, you get the drift

"...Looks like a ****ty set, stand a known fact that these big boys are all premixed run, but it is still the technique of the premix and apply moderate mixmomenten / effects etc. ****ing ****. Then there's just a visual presentation that DJ too far removed from public, not the size licht/CO2/confetti settled and then Steve Angello, the arrogant dick the whole Swedish house mafia, who do not **** cares about his whole gig, and prevent and half the time with his back to his deck, and has since allowed per ticket for 60E you count down, and then that crazy dance..."

"I just reviewed the clip everyone is talking about . so let me explain , when i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro , fx and co2´s , + most of them have a synced "fireworks show" that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them , so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced , most big festivals have that and its nothing new , as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on.. does that explain it ? i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating if your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it . i don't have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it . hope some of you understand , if you don't sorry about that .. S A"

"I just reviewed the clip everyone is talking about . so let me explain , when i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro , fx and co2´s , + most of them have a synced "fireworks show" that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them , so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced , most big festivals have that and its nothing new , as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on.. does that explain it ? i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating if your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it . i don't have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it . hope some of you understand , if you don't sorry about that .. S A"

Erm no, you are a profesional 'artist' (ahem) so therefore should be able to perform 'LIVE' ! You CNUT. :spank:

now i know why i prefer when even a foooked sven vath sometimes produces some trainwrecks playing at an afterhour - at least it's fcukin authentic!!!!

this SHM stuff is really not my cuppa tea.

I could that with just a filter and delay or echo. Swedish House Mafia fans, be my guest and waste your money..

His answer is a load of sh1te, sure he mixes well and spends alot of time at it. He just is not mixing live when people are putting up their hard earned money.

this SHM stuff is really not my cuppa tea.

Me neither. Looks to me like Angello is actually boring himself so much he can barely be a*sed to be there. Welcome to the wonderful world of commercial success, dude !

Back