Andrea Pelino: New Era for Circo Loco at DC10

Yesterday, a website nobody has ever heard of - Ibiza Talk - circulated a story that DC10 had been raided and closed, using the '[Rumour]' tag at the start of the article. Legal action is now being taken against Ibiza Talk to show that these lies and rumours and accusations will not be tolerated.

Today, DC10 has still not been raided ...and is not closed. Circo Loco will continue every Monday throughout the summer. And still nobody has heard of Ibiza Talk.

DC10, expect the unexpected. The party never stops!

(in attachment picture of the legal action)

40832_471570822424_29457837424_6251844_2112691_n.jpg
from the Circo Loco @ DC10 facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen that site - it's just like the other Ibiza websites that copy a lot of their news and information from Spotlight and republish it as their own.

From Ibiza Talk:

''We are hearing rumours on the island and online that the much loved but not by the Spanish Authorities was raided in the early hours last night and has now been closed…[UPDATE 11th August 2010] We are pleased to say we have had official word from DC10 that there was no raid andthe club is still operating as normal, Great news!!''

:lol:

''We have just spoken to Andrea Pelino the promoter of DC10 who has confirmed that DC10 is open as usual.

Link to DC10 Fan page

There was some slight confusion about what we said in our original post on the site. At no stage did we say that DC10 was closed down. We said we had heard a rumour and that we were waiting for more information.

Ibiza Talk is a social site so we also asked for our users to let us know if they had any information.
Within an hour we had received enough information to confirm that DC10 was fine and we amended the post underneath and the post on Facebook.

Click here to read post

Ibizatalk.com is a new website that aims to provide up to date news from the white isle and social content contributed by our users. We aim to provide information and news as stories happen in Ibiza.

There are no direct sources for this type of news, so we have to listen to rumours, word or mouth and internet chat.

These are just a few of the stories we have broken so far this year have been; Spanish airline strike in August, Eddie Halliwell stuck and can´t make Cream, Kylie performing at Pacha, Shakira going to be at Cream and Deadmau5 collapsed and wont play first Cream date.

There were a million and one rumors about who was playing at the recent DC10 birthday, but because not one consistent story we did not put anything on the site.

These are always posted as rumours and then along with our users we get to the bottom of the story.

So we are pleased to say with the help of our users we have found out DC10 is open as usual. DC10 is an event that everyone connected with Ibizatalk has loved going to for years and is a firm favorite with all of our users.

The way this story has broken has shown us the power and reach of ibizatalk.com, so all we can say is keep talking ''

These are just a few of the stories we have broken so far this year have been; Spanish airline strike in August, Eddie Halliwell stuck and can´t make Cream, Kylie performing at Pacha, Shakira going to be at Cream and Deadmau5 collapsed and wont play first Cream date.
I saw this last night. Nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Right... THEY broke these stories :lol: :lol:

:eek:

"...
Circo Loco at DC10 IBIZA PEARL :
PLEASE , THEY CORRECTED THE ARTICLE 1 HOUR AGO,
ALSO WHO IS MAKING TROUBLE US OR THEM??

ALSO YOU TALK ABOUT DRUG DAMAGE, NO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS???

AHH I UNDERSTAND ARE YOUR FRIEND??
...YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT IS COMMERCIAL PAGE THE PEOPLE PAY TO MAKE THE PROMO THERE??WHO REPRESENTING YOU???
X SURE NO US!!!
BYE ENJOY

Ibiza Pearls
well we promote you since a while, for free. I think its just a bit too much to take legal action which is finally paid by the ibiza concell, or in other words by ibiza citizens. however, calm down guys, the issue is ridiculous.

Circo Loco at DC10
SORRY WHO ASK TO YOU TO PROMOTE US??
ALSO IS RIDUCULOUS THAT THIS WEBSITE ARE TELLING TO PEOPLE THAT WE ARE CLOSED NO THE ISSUE???
YESTERDAY WE RECEIVED TEXT AND EMAILS FROM PEOPLE READY WITH FLIGHT TICKET AND HOTEL TO COME TO IBIZA
AND AFTER ...ALL THE PROBLEM OF THE PAST YOU THINK IS CORRECT??
YOU TALK ABOUT DRUG DAMAGES,IBIZA CITIZEN,BUT IS ALWAYS CORRECT TO THE PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON ,
YESTERDAY WAS VERY BAD DAY FOR OUR PEOPLE WITH THIS ****ING RUMORS....AND TODAY IS BAD FOR THEM BECAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T BELIVE MORE IN IBIZA TALK!

..."
(failbook)

:lol: what a kindergarten ;)

businesses @ salinas complain about trafficjams caused by dc10
on mondays between 6.30 and 9pm:
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...gran-atasco-ses-salines-discoteca/427777.html

ok more sensationalism.

here's the truth:

i live in salinas. it is like this every day, especially bad 7:30-9.

dc10 is only open during this time on monday, when no traffic is leaving dc10, only entering, aside from a few taxis. it's not worse at all on monday compared to other days, its just dependent on the weather as to how many people are at the beach.

the last days have been cloudy, but regularly on non-circo loco days, the traffic is backed up past the es cavallet turning. it's like 15-20 minutes to get to the junction.

as you were.

HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep watching this video over and over again! Ill be there in 2 weeks Smashing it!!!

Not sure you know, thats our second week so not sure if we are gonna do dc10 twice. Defo be there the week before though 6th September cant wait. Havent been to dc10 since 2006

well from what i hear the plinky plonk is out and the disco is in. not sure how i feel about it

disco? :confused:

the sound of the terrace has been, how can i say, like tough, 4/4 house, jackin, techy, deep, bassy, industrial....................with a real old new york almost quality to it.

hard to describe really.

Back