Andrea Pelino: New Era for Circo Loco at DC10

does any1 else find the sound system on the terrace very bass heavy? every track sounds the same and i cant hear whats going on in them..all i can hear is the low end ...still had a ball though lol

Bora Bora have got a new Void sound system like DC10's. Don't know if it's got the same output but it was fcuking loud when i walked past it yesterday.

does any1 else find the sound system on the terrace very bass heavy? every track sounds the same and i cant hear whats going on in them..all i can hear is the low end ...still had a ball though lol

I went last Monday and thought it was much improved on the bass-heaviness front (mind you I spent most of the time towards the back, near the new horn speakers, which I presume are for treble / mid.... maybe these are underpowered for the whole room?)

61241_488241342424_29457837424_6643016_1871918_n.jpg

last night was class at circo loco, again.

it was pissing down. it started raining inside the club pretty much.

good crowd, great atmosphere, air horns going off, umbrellas, etc, etc

music was so punchy house sound of this season. but with loads of spice in there.

cassy played voodoo ray 8) and someone played a remix of it takes two by rob base.......i think it was that. also there were a few hipp-e and halo tracks in there.

tania, dyed and cassy were tops. and squillace played inside smashing a few hits out......sliding away (johnny d remix), love me or leave me by johnny d, triva mango by johnny d AGAIN!!

the line up for the 27th is super strong and i heard some interesting names being mentioned for the closing. watch this space!!

Oh Grego... How's Pandemonium? I'm not a fan of the inside @ DC10... But really like the closing line-up with DJ Sneak... Is it worth it?

last night was class at circo loco, again.

it was pissing down. it started raining inside the club pretty much.

good crowd, great atmosphere, air horns going off, umbrellas, etc, etc

music was so punchy house sound of this season. but with loads of spice in there.
Absolutely rocked!! 8):D8)

tbh, wish I'd stayed there until the end instead of going to Cocoon!

Best random inclusion of the night for me was a remix of the riff from Hall & Oates's I Can't Go for That :) It Takes Two remix also a treat.

Top top top party :D

Absolutely rocked!! 8):D8)

tbh, wish I'd stayed there until the end instead of going to Cocoon!

Best random inclusion of the night for me was a remix of the riff from Hall & Oates's I Can't Go for That :) It Takes Two remix also a treat.

Top top top party :D

Couldn't agree more with the comments - absolute quality on Monday, although the torrential rain early on was nuts!

Back