Andrea Pelino: New Era for Circo Loco at DC10

willie graff is amazing. i think if i were to pick one dj to play at my party it would be him.

top dj

Dunno if it's been posted but having a wee look around to see who might be playing on the 6th. Looks like Jamie Jones and Seth are out because of the burning man but Dan Ghenacia has posting this on myspace,

Sept06- Circoloco @ DC10 with Dyed Soundorom, Shonky, Seuil & Anthony collins for Dyed's B-day

Looks like it! The usual filler names aside, hope there is still a couple of names to be added, not really excited by that line up at the moment. Although I wouldn't mind checking out Anthony Collins.

Looks like it! The usual filler names aside, hope there is still a couple of names to be added, not really excited by that line up at the moment.

Same deal here, also planning to go on the 6th. Would like some more stellar names! Dyed, Shonky and Collins will be great but are all playing in Leeds in the next couple of months.

Resident advisor has full line up for 6th sept as
TANIA VULCANO
DAN GHENACIA
DYED SOUNDOROM
SHONKY
ANTHONY COLLINS
SEUIL
CLIVE HENRY
SANTOS
LEE CURTIS
SOSSA
SOS

Think I might be heading there on the 13th too... well depending on how much cash iv'e got left - it's my last day :lol:

"Circo Loco at DC10 Today was good to see Ricardo Villalobos on the terrace.....fantastic surprise to see him back to back with Zip......and now??...ready for next monday!
4 hours ago"

"Circo Loco at DC10 Today was good to see Ricardo Villalobos on the terrace.....fantastic surprise to see him back to back with Zip......and now??...ready for next monday!
4 hours ago"

and it was good!!! was really surprised to see ricardo! But tanzmann and squillace together smashed the dancefloor. I couldn't count the sitdowns anymore. One of my best ibiza parties ever :!:

Back