Andrea Pelino: New Era for Circo Loco at DC10

31761_445668027424_29457837424_5564816_2708430_n.jpg

Jamie Jones n Seth Troxler havnt been on either lineup but have both said they are residents this year. anyone know if either played at the opening?

DC opening party?

Did anyone go to the DC10 opening party at the weekend? did it go ahead? shut down half way through? any more nights planned for the summer? info seems a bit sparce at the moment.

Thanks

Was DC10 not supposed to have a reduced capacity to be allowed to operate as a club this year? Looks busier than ever...

31761_445823662424_29457837424_5569580_264289_n.jpg

Was DC10 not supposed to have a reduced capacity to be allowed to operate as a club this year? Looks busier than ever...
it´s just ridiculous.
all this talking about "coffe concierto"-licence and 300.000 euro fine
for overcapacity etc ...
... after last year´s (not)opening/closing-megahype now complete SELLOUT ...

.. after last year´s (not)opening/closing-megahype now complete SELLOUT ...

12 months of free PR for them and boom.... no one can move in the club. Even more so than normal.
:eek:

Sure they not too bothered about selling out to that degree.

it´s just ridiculous.
all this talking about "coffe concierto"-licence and 300.000 euro fine
for overcapacity etc ...
... after last year´s (not)opening/closing-megahype now complete SELLOUT ...

i went at about 5pm and they wasnt letting people in the terrace cause it was so busy, when we did get in you didn't even have enough room to lift your arms! after 10 minutes me and all our friends had been separated with people just pushing around for space that didn't exist.

the pics and video's ive seen dont seem to show it as busy as when i was in there, all the PR people had stopped selling tickets but they apparently let people in and pay on the door.

:( Doesn't look good - think I'd be tempted to avoid if the venue's gonna be rammed. How can you enjoy yourself with no room to dance, people constantly bumping into you and what will no doubt be a sweat pit with all the bodies?!? :confused:

Hopefully they can sort things out before the end of the month... If not then looks like I'll be doing even more nights at Space - Really impressed with the relatively cheap prices and line ups - especially Kehakuma, Be and the Chris Liebing event...

25 days to go...! :p

Guys guys guys...

for god's sake...it was the opening, of course it was going to be rammed !!!

Take it easy i'm sure that except for august and mid july it's gonna be perfectly fine !!! :)

Nice vids!

Have to say im not a fan of the stuff Clive Henry is playing at the mo , also did he look at the crowd once? Thats one of the problems when you switch over to Serato/Trakto you start to mix with your eyes not with your ears.

Back