Amy Winehouse... (again)

I've got a ticket for the Brixton Academy show in December - can't friggin wait now!

Loving the drama. :lol:

(and also her)

oh jesus thats baaaad. Everyones allowed to get wrecked , she just happens to do it on stage when people have paid to see her perform unfortunately. Still a very talented young lady i say

Who on earth let her go on stage like that?!?!

Surely the backing singers and musicians can see she is not in a fit state (not saying its their fault but surely they must be cringing)

The one time I saw her live, the band did a lot to prop her up (musically/vocally). I assume they're used to it by now.

I love how the concert promoters just sent her home and canceled her next few shows. Hope they had some kind of insurance!

She is as high as a kite, look how she keeps scratching her arms, she has just taken a big hit of smack!!

Who on earth let her go on stage like that?!?!
Surely the backing singers and musicians can see she is not in a fit state (not saying its their fault but surely they must be cringing)

Everyone wants to get paid, simple as that. If she's performed for the contracted time the concert's promoter still has to pay. Contracts (according to my missus who does this stuff for a living) don't tend to have a clause about the quailty of the performance.

zammo_mens.jpg

Everyone wants to get paid, simple as that. If she's performed for the contracted time the concert's promoter still has to pay. Contracts (according to my missus who does this stuff for a living) don't tend to have a clause about the quailty of the performance.

That was not quality or a performance, that pure sh1te

Amy Winehouse found dead today at 4pm in her flat. Suspected drugs overdose.

Very very sad, what a waste of a young life :(

Saw a vid of her a week ago at the itunes festival performing with her goddaughter. She looked great. Shame she couldnt turn her life around, such a talented girl, such a waste of a young life. I hope some good comes out of this in the end

:(

Saw it on Sky News, shrugged shoulders, switched over....

Might not be popular for saying it, but I really couldn't care. She made a few good records then killed herself over many years.

90+ people and their families in Oslo deserve more of our sympathy IMHO.

Feel sorry for her Dad. Seems a sound guy when interviewed. Call me insensitive but I couldn't care less. Pete Docherty next?!?

Not entirely unexpected but unfortunate demise of someone with genuine talent (whether you liked her music or not) and an 'artistic' love of heroin.

Shame - despite (or perhaps because of) her money, she never really got the help she obvioulsy needed.

Back