Amy Winehouse... (again)

Eh, that's quite a good review by her standards - she turned up, albeit an hour late but that's 'normal' for her and they're quite complimentary about her and her singing.

Eh, that's quite a good review by her standards - she turned up, albeit an hour late but that's 'normal' for her and they're quite complimentary about her and her singing.

Read the actual audience reviews at the bottom!

I went to this show last night. Yes she teetered on an hour late and thats the only accurate part of this article. Her singing was awful, out of tune and slurred. She sang for around 50 minutes - drinking throughout. I have never seen so many people leave a show..Valerie was my favourite song - she masacred it! She disappointed a lot of people. The concert promoters should not have let her go on stage in the condition she was in. It was embarassing!

Am, Birmingham, England

Terrible performance

Poor role modal

Never again

I went to this show last night. Yes she teetered on an hour late and thats the only accurate part of this article. Her singing was awful, out of tune and slurred. She sang for around 50 minutes - drinking throughout. I have never seen so many people leave a show..Valerie was my favourite song - she masacred it! She disappointed a lot of people. The concert promoters should not have let her go on stage in the condition she was in. It was embarassing!

Am, Birmingham, England

Terrible performance

Poor role modal

Never again

:oops::lol: Oh I didn't read that :lol:

Oh what do Am and Darren know :lol:;)

I am surprised she actually made it tbh what with her bloke banged up in Pentonville Prison :confused: I bet she doesn't complete the tour.

:oops::lol: Oh I didn't read that :lol:

Oh what do Am and Darren know :lol:;)

I am surprised she actually made it tbh what with her bloke banged up in Pentonville Prison :confused: I bet she doesn't complete the tour.

Apparantly she dropped her drink on the floor halfway through Valerie, walked off stage never to be seen again!

I'm glad I didnt buy tickets :eek:

Am, Birmingham, England

Terrible performance

Poor role modal

Never again

if sven truns up an hour late 'teetered' and drinking i'd not give a s@@t

i guess the sven fans love him more than the fans of that skinny ugly bird

if sven truns up an hour late 'teetered' and drinking i'd not give a s@@t

i guess the sven fans love him more than the fans of that skinny ugly bird

Teetered means tottering in on high heels babe so I doubt Sven would do that..... although I wouldn't put it past him!! :lol:

Sven always turns up wasted but that only enhances the whole performance! I'd be gutted if I had bought tickets for Amy, especially as I was going to take my mum too! And she just slurred and stumbled her way through the performance. Such a waste of talent :confused:

Holy Moly review....

an Amy Winehouse fan and you were kind of hoping that she was taking the whole husband being banged up thing better than the papers were making out, then you'll need to think again. One of our moles was at the opening night of her biggest UK tour to date last night in Birmingham...

A mole writes: I have just had the best night EVAH! I went to see Amy on the first night of her tour in Brum at the NIA Academy.

She was late to appear as expected then it just got worse for her. She kept on forgetting her words and when she did remember them they were slurred or you couldn't actually hear them as she dropped the mic over 20 times (I gave up counting after 20). So the natural response was to boo her but this kinda upset her. She called us ****s for buying tickets if we were booing her. Then she made an emotional plea to be nice "as her husband was incarcerated".

In the end she gave up and hauled herself and her sorry beehive of the stage.

I wish it was filmed so we could buy the dvd - it would sell millions.

I have a feeling that she might not go onstage tomorrow night...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Woman - sort yourself out and get rid of the loser!!! :?:?:confused:

That review is brilliant! It would have been funny to see.

The pathetic-ness of it though.... apparantly she kept changing all the words to songs to include "my Blakey". Get a life woman!

Back