Amnesia

Just take a warm top for the flight out and back .. it's freezing on the aircraft when you're exhausted from days of lack of sleep .. and if nothing else gives you something to put between you and the window when you pass out minutes after take-off :twisted:
sadly i never seem to fall asleep on planes:(

smiley-yawn.jpg

The temperatures do drop a bit in September in the evenings. However it is still 28-32 degrees celsius at 4-5am at the moment and I defy anyone to feel cold in that under normal circumstances.

I get cold most evenings and throw my hoody on! And that's nothing to do with drug intake!

Just take a warm top for the flight out and back .. it's freezing on the aircraft when you're exhausted from days of lack of sleep .. and if nothing else gives you something to put between you and the window when you pass out minutes after take-off :twisted:

There's a story in today's papers about a woman that got cold on a flight, she was refused a free blanket, but then offered a sleep pack for £5.

I always wear my hoodie on flights, only warm thing I ever take.

I am always cold on flights buts its only 2.5 hours from east mids so I can cope with that. Normally cold on return to Nottingham anyway :lol:
Haven't slept on a plane since I went to America in the 90's, half empty plane and the stewardesses were handing out full rows of 4 seats to the kids and giving loads of pillows and blankets. Looking back it was such an adventure, but now I am scared to fly I just can't nod off as the fear takes over :oops: Already dreading next weeks journey but the experience nce landed always makes up for the fear before and during the flight :)

Back