Amnesia

How about those cargo trouser things?, as soon as you're in, roll up and tie the leg ends to make them into shorts. Failing that, I used to wear trousers which converted into shorts by zipping off the bottom half of each leg. :)

This....perfect solution!

We had balcony access last time we went and a couple of the lads had 3/4 length trousers and weren't allowed up. Cream gets so hot and rammed that to be honest it's nice to be able to get up there for a breather (or when feeling extremely :eek:) and I like having a dance with a bit of space and it's a great view over the dancefloor. We've always had a right buzz with whoever has been up there. Easy to go from Main Room to Terrace in about 2 seconds. Drinks are a couple of euros more up there mind. We don't stay up there all night but it's always good to go up there for a bit and escape the crush.

Am I the only one who prefers to wear jeans to clubs? :lol:

My Ibiza luggage is always on the verge of overweight as I take sets of shorts & light t-shirts for daytime and sets of jeans and dark t-shirts for night :confused:

Am I the only one who prefers to wear jeans to clubs? :lol:

My Ibiza luggage is always on the verge of overweight as I take sets of shorts & light t-shirts for daytime and sets of jeans and dark t-shirts for night :confused:
its a strange one, i've never ever worn shorts to a club in my life, but yet it does seem the thing to do in ibiza.

it doesn't sound right to me really at all...but when in rome etc etc...have bought some shorts in advance for this trip, probably only wear them at zoo project / circo loco (and then into cocoon)..jeans/trousers the other nights

but on the upside it probably means less luggage weight in my case.:p

I also have never worn shorts to a club in my life. It seems wrong. Go clubbing=make a little bit of effort to look decent. Even if your going to be stomping to Digweed for 6 hours. (Ushuia the obvious exception)

I don't know how anyone can even contemplate wearing jeans over there it's far too hot for that sort of thing!

I'm getting sweaty and uncomfortable just thinking about wearing jeans to a nightclub! Thankful for my white silk trousers that have zip off bottom half, those will get some good use in Amnesia 8)

its a strange one, i've never ever worn shorts to a club in my life, but yet it does seem the thing to do in ibiza.

it doesn't sound right to me really at all...

It probably makes sense to different people depending on what they like to do in clubs. If you dance a lot rather than stand outside talking or propping up the bar a lot, the reasons will become pretty clear once you spend your first night trying to keep your body temperature under control for any length of time ... ;)

I dance a lot, and my butt does not overheat in jeans :lol:

I suppose it depends on your personal sweat level and sensitivity to heat. But hey, I'm the guy that still wears a t-shirt under my shirt & jacket to work in the summer, and only adds a simple wool overcoat (not scarf, gloves, etc.) when walking around in -20 C in winter. Not very temperature sensitive.

All that aside, I do wear shorts to something like DC10-Circoloco or Ushuaia.

I usually take 1 pair of jeans every time I go. Wore them in Pacha last year amd admitedly it probably wasn't the best choice I've made. This year except for New Order and Amnesia it will be shorts all the way.

I don't know how anyone can even contemplate wearing jeans over there it's far too hot for that sort of thing!
:D i'm usually freezing in everyday life, (i have a dubious nickname regarding this:oops:)even the last couple weeks i've still had my winter jacket on in glasgow temp being 20 degrees) so im not sure the 'heat' will be much of an issue for me...dont get me wrong i will be dancing allnight/allday...no fag breaks or long treks to the bar for me.

plus obviously i'm as ..

ns-inspiral-carpets-cool-as-f-k-t-shirt-1-12-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

I dance a lot, and my butt does not overheat in jeans :lol:

I suppose it depends on your personal sweat level and sensitivity to heat. But hey, I'm the guy that still wears a t-shirt under my shirt & jacket to work in the summer, and only adds a simple wool overcoat (not scarf, gloves, etc.) when walking around in -20 C in winter. Not very temperature sensitive.

All that aside, I do wear shorts to something like DC10-Circoloco or Ushuaia.
i'm with this description.8)
i'm actually a bit worried i will be a bit cold with just a t-shirt/shirt on after a bit of a night and the walk /cab home :)lol

plus obviously i'm as ..

ns-inspiral-carpets-cool-as-f-k-t-shirt-1-12-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

We'll see how cool you are if you hit this :lol: :arrow:

426636_392608760805782_1260551843_n.jpg

You only feel cold when the temperatures are reasonable if your shirt is damp/wet. Ergo dri-fit or none are best options for sweaty clubs. The temperatures do drop a bit in September in the evenings. However it is still 28-32 degrees celsius at 4-5am at the moment and I defy anyone to feel cold in that under normal circumstances. Perhaps if you have consumed drugs which are interfering with your normal perceptions of hot / cold you may have "issues" but under ordinary circumstances you will simply overheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have really hairy legs?

My old faltmate had really hairy legs.

So hairy that he looked like he was wearing a type of herringbone trouser at all times.

Once he even forgot to wear trousers as he spent so long brushing the lint from his sasquatchian legs he forgot to put them on. You could say he had Amnesia.

But he's never been to Ibiza before, he prefers scandinavia as he gets a little sweaty when the sun shines. I think he moved to Manchester in the end for the climate.

Anyway, if you do have really hairy legs you could probably get away with not wearing trousers, especially in the dark. But you'd be sweaty anyway, due to all the hairiness! So you might be able to shave them, but the queue would probably be quite long in Amnesia and you'd look daft with immac in the queue.

Or you could wear those paper trousers you get when you are arrested. But they would probbaly stick to your skin when you sweaty and make you look like a papier mache version of yourself.

That's my lot, no more ideas,

Can't win really, a terrible clubbing conundrum.

We'll see how cool you are if you hit this :lol: :arrow:

426636_392608760805782_1260551843_n.jpg
maybe i should buy a couple vests...:p:p;)

30's sounds like good weather for me just to risk a t-shirt going out at night....usually i'd have a jacket / jumper anywhere else in europe /the world.

better to have something to take off, rather than nothing to put on....8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ MARKB.

better to have something to take off, rather than nothing to put on....8)

Lord only knows how you survive in Scotland... conditioned to the concept of "layers" from an early age to survive ? (I remember it well from the time I lived up there).

Have you ever been to the Med in Summer before ? Suffice to say it is hot enough for a very skinny person not to bother with clothes at all in the daytime and feel no cold even after coming out of the water ... and hot enough to be running the car air-conditioner at night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ MARKB.

Lord only knows how you survive in Scotland... conditioned to the concept of "layers" from an early age to survive ? (I remember it well from the time I lived up there).

Have you ever been to the Med in Summer before ? Suffice to say it is hot enough for a very skinny person not to bother with clothes at all in the daytime and feel no cold even after coming out of the water ... and hot enough to be running the car air-conditioner at night.
kimajy, think you've convinced me not to pack any jumpers just in case i get cold at night...i will be holding you liable if i end up freezing over there though:lol::lol:

kimajy, think you've convinced me not to pack any jumpers just in case i get cold at night...

Just take a warm top for the flight out and back .. it's freezing on the aircraft when you're exhausted from days of lack of sleep .. and if nothing else gives you something to put between you and the window when you pass out minutes after take-off :twisted:

Back