Amnesia

taffeeeee1

i was checking out there web site and it stated on there that you could not wear shorts to the club,does this also mean cargo shorts or just the sports type

you well get into amnesia with shorts no problems.
only no-go with shorts is the VIP balcony.

I'm sure there were some shorts on the VIP balcony last Friday night .. when viewed from a distance ;) .. intolerable trying to dance in that club in trousers at this time of year .. unless you take your shirt off (which I guess they might not like on VIP balcony either ?!!).

So basically if you don't want to be comfortable dancing then go VIP and adhere to a dress code which makes sure you're all set to only feel like standing around wiggling and posing.. and probably pouting because you're so uncomfortable. Maybe that was the problem :lol: ...

There were people in long trendy shorts on the VIP balcony at together in amnesia I'm pretty sure cos my bf was really unimpressed that i made him wore long casual trousers lol also it's much cooler up there as not many people. I don't see the point in going VIP though I suppose you have empty toilets and a bar to yourself practically but I think there is a non VIP balcony in the terrace if you want a break. The VIP balcony you can switch back and forth you feel left out of the fun but I had to get up there to keep my daughters from getting crushed!

There were people in long trendy shorts on the VIP balcony at together in amnesia I'm pretty sure cos my bf was really unimpressed that i made him wore long casual trousers lol also it's much cooler up there as not many people. I don't see the point in going VIP though I suppose you have empty toilets and a bar to yourself practically but I think there is a non VIP balcony in the terrace if you want a break. The VIP balcony you can switch back and forth you feel left out of the fun but I had to get up there to keep my daughters from getting crushed!

the only reason we want to do VIP is because it's our wedding anniversary so thought we'd pay the extra 20 euros each otherwise we wouldn't bother doing it

So saying I will have to take a pair of jeans is moaning, ok what a moan I just had :rolleyes:

That isn't what you said, although this is going nowhere as you seem uptight about the whole jean thing :lol: maybe if you didn't put the mad face at the end of the 'now I'll have to' it wouldn't of looked a moan.
From what I've read on here you don't get vip at amnesia for 20 quid anyway only access to the balcony. Whoop de whoop so well jeal... :D

That isn't what you said, although this is going nowhere as you seem uptight about the whole jean thing :lol: maybe if you didn't put the mad face at the end of the 'now I'll have to' it wouldn't of looked a moan.
From what I've read on here you don't get vip at amnesia for 20 quid anyway only access to the balcony. Whoop de whoop so well jeal... :D

Grow up

How about those cargo trouser things?, as soon as you're in, roll up and tie the leg ends to make them into shorts. Failing that, I used to wear trousers which converted into shorts by zipping off the bottom half of each leg. :)

Excuse me? You moan and then tell me to grow up? Why don't you grow up and quit your whinning cause you'll have to take trousers. I offered an alternative to taking your trousers and then explained in good faith from what people have wrote on here if you do a search you'll see for yourself the vip balcony thing really isn't all that. Of course its been asked many times before if you'd of bothered searching first you'd of had your answer and you wouldn't of had to moan about it in the public domain.

@ ollienotts and taffeeee1 - bl**dy both grow up ;) :lol: oh and just for the record i had no problems wearing shorts....but then i am female :lol:

Back