American Virgins Needing Advice- San An vs PDB

HEY! Pipe down over there, Bournemouth boy :p

Could you be any more of a cliché American ?

hater(super polack) and all your hater boyfriends,
You and all the keyboard ninjas feel free to hate on me, I only have a bout 10-15 haters at the moment and I need 50 by weeks end ;)lol. Gotta love the foreign hospitality and exchange rate!

Morbyd,
Thanks for the advice bro....I am leaning kinda towareds the Garbi, stayed there b4?

Yep. It's comfortable. All shiny and new since the renovations. It's right on the beach, quick walk to all the beach bars. Free wifi. Across the street from the taxi rank and right on the bus routes. Good sized balconies (make sure you request one facing the pool or the sea).

hater(super polack) and all your hater boyfriends,
You and all the keyboard ninjas feel free to hate on me, I only have a bout 10-15 haters at the moment and I need 50 by weeks end ;)lol. Gotta love the foreign hospitality and exchange rate!

I'm sorry old chap. I have no clue what you just said. I think it's the lyrics of a So Solid Crew song.

I stand by my original statement, you are a massive cliché.

I love Americans can't you come over when I'm there they are soooooooo cute..lol I think I've said this before :)

We met these Californian blokes in 07 and they hung out with us a few times and they were like 'man you people are crazy' lol

I'm a first timer too and I got a great (I hope) apartment over in San An, close to the west end. From what I've read in the forums, San AN has a better party scene than PDB.

If you're looking for cheap drinks and even cheaper women then San An is the place to go. Just go around the west End and you'll be getting some putang in no time, however you know what they say fellas.... If you sleep with dogs you get fleas ;)

I stayed in PDB a few weeks back and it was far and away the best location out of the 3 IMO. Nice beach, good bars, close to all the clubs and lots of eye candy on show. but I must say it was a bit more tricky to get some sweeties (mmmm mmmm yum yum yummy)

Still was pretty awesome when we did......Good times :lol:

If you're looking for cheap drinks and even cheaper women then San An is the place to go. Just go around the west End and you'll be getting some putang in no time, however you know what they say fellas.... If you sleep with dogs you get fleas ;) :lol:

haha good stuff! I am thinkin we will probably just end up rockin at Garbi and stay on the PDB side to stay away the flea infestation. I am sure we will venture over to San AN to just peep the scenery but looking never hurts even though looking can only work for so long lol good quote though, I actually laughed out loud when I read that
one

don toni

I would stay at garbi if I were you, not that don toni is bad it actually is good location to space and bora bora the hotel is nice too...but I just felt wrong doing the walk of shame at 0900 in the while 30 or so families were spending quality time in the courtyard.

I am thinkin we will probably just end up rockin at Garbi and stay on the PDB side to stay away the flea infestation. I am sure we will venture over to San AN to just peep the scenery

I work away from home 20 weeks of the year in total with some Americans who genuinely speak like this. When I'm missing home and feeling down, I just go for a chat to them, it cheers me up no end.

I've stayed at the Garbi, nice hotel. I can recommend it so you'll be fine there.

Hey man I would recommend San An for the first time. I say that because there is more going on (asside from the clubbing) and most people speak english, while on the other side there are more people who don't. either way, u cant go wrong.

and don't mind some of the people here getting pissed at you. Ibiza is a place to go crazy and escape the normal world (Especially in the ME, I know exactly how you feel), but remember Ibiza has a special vibe that is different from Vegas or Mardi Gras. Its a a true dance music vibe and hopefully you get to feel that vibe and fall in love with the island like the rest of us have.

Enjoy my man,

peace

I appreciate all the advice and will definitely embrace the nights I can remember...but thats what camera are for, right? lol Unfortunately due to dirty rotten sandstorms, I am going to be forced to book a few days before I go to avoid cancellation fee's and getting robbed.....Being as I am arriving in mid-sept, do you think I should be fine with getting a place at Garbi even with reserving only a few days before?

have you looked at spotlight's t&c's re booking and cancellation of the garbi?

i'd only ever seen sandstorms in iraq in spring. where are you?

Lol, you certainly are throwing around some stereotypical stuff. It's all good though, haha. 8) I'll also be over there for the first time from the 14th-25th and if you guys are seriously into dance music, I'd love to kick it a little bit with some fellow yanks. I will most likely be staying in San Antonio, so you should swing by and we'll check out the "scenery" some evening.

Lol, you certainly are throwing around some stereotypical stuff. It's all good though, haha. 8) I'll also be over there for the first time from the 14th-25th and if you guys are seriously into dance music, I'd love to kick it a little bit with some fellow yanks. I will most likely be staying in San Antonio, so you should swing by and we'll check out the "scenery" some evening.

Stephen- cant really answer that question on location man, OPSEC!

Pete- I defintiely enjoy a nice mix of trance n drum n basss- cant wait to see ferry corsten(the best) kill it at amnesia, my buddys are just coming along to party and have a good time before we leave for oktobefest...far from yanks-dirty south;)...def down to kick it though, more the merrier

Back