American Virgins Needing Advice- San An vs PDB

more Americans stay in pdb than any other resort.and they stay all over the resort.most i have spoke to or seen.stay in the algarb hotel.more clubbers and younger people stay in this hotel now.ok you will get the odd family on a late deal or private booking.but not like it used to be two years ago.its not far to walk to bora bora and other beach bars.

plus shops are only across the road.bustop right outside hotel taxi rank again 1 min up the road.for snacks supermarket/sanwich bar and burgerking/pizzahut.again just across the road.

hotel is right on beach and its cheap to stay here.it was a fiesta hotel but now owned by gps.garbi is fine very modern now.in fact space age i would say.nice refitted hotel with wifi.i was given the vip tour last june.just need to watch out for floor near fire doors.bit of the raised step.again your not right out of the way from anything you need.

or club playa den bossa hotel is very popular as well.right across from space.2 mins walk to beach bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
PDB is rubbish, nice beach and Space, nothing else. Full of middle aged German tourists in Speedos.

Back