American Virgins Needing Advice- San An vs PDB

Ballz2thewall

American Ibiza Virgins Needing Advice- San An vs PDB

Whats crackn everybody? My buddies and I are in our early 20's and going to be in Ibiza from Sept 16-20th for the first leg of our vacation before we go to Munich for Oktoberfest. I am pretty stoked about the trip and I was hoping the good people of "ibiza-spotlight" could give me some guidance regarding the better part of the island to stay on? I was thinking PDB but from what i have read its kinda a sausage fest over there. What I am looking for is a somewhat nice hotel with a good lively upbeat atmosphere, near the beach with hotties of course....So based of your experiences in the last year or 2 which spot would be more suitable for what we are looking for? Thanks for any help or advice you can provide us with...I was thinking maybe Ibiza rocks or Garbi but we are still not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
I've stayed at Garbi for the past 3 years and I like the place, especially after the renovations before last summer.

Not sure what you mean by "sausage fest" but PdB has a decent mix of tourists. There are several interesting beach bars in the area as well now.

Whats crackn everybody? My buddies and I are in our early 20's and going to be in Ibiza from Sept 16-20th for the first leg of our vacation before we go to Munich for Oktoberfest. I am pretty stoked about the trip and I was hoping the good people of "ibiza-spotlight" could give me some guidance regarding the better part of the island to stay on? I was thinking PDB but from what i have read its kinda a sausage fest over there. What I am looking for is a somewhat nice hotel with a good lively upbeat atmosphere, near the beach with hotties of course....So based of your experiences in the last year or 2 which spot would be more suitable for what we are looking for? Thanks for any help or advice you can provide us with...I was thinking maybe Ibiza rocks or Garbi but we are still not sure

Are you actually a bunch of strung out virgins? :eek: :lol:

Strung out- negative
Virgins- far from out
Ibiza virgins- you got it
Just looking for some advice from past experiences...It doesnt really matter where we go b/c we party hard and do it big no matter where we go. Like I said just looking for some advice from some veterans

Don Toni in PDB , all the nw beach parties (4pm onwards) a would be on your doorstep. Probs slightly less sausage per meter id say as well

Sounds good bro, I checked out that hotel(Don Toni) ...looks pretty sweet from what I see..one of the reviews stated the showers used salt water...can you vouch for that?

Ballz, I'm redeploying myself from the BIAP area after 16 months here shortly. I will just be arriving in Ibiza the day you all leave out. Get in touch with me if you guys decide to stay longer, I check these forums daily.

id choose PDB over San An......
its close to ibiza town, space is right there, bora bora is right there.....
some good places to drink/bars etc... & one or two good places to eat!
San An is sooooooo far away from everything.....

Sounds good bro, I checked out that hotel(Don Toni) ...looks pretty sweet from what I see..one of the reviews stated the showers used salt water...can you vouch for that?
That happens at various hotels around the island.
But it's not straight-up saltwater. It's just a tiny bit salty i.e. don't drink it.

I stayed at the Don Toni last year.. Its a nice hotel but its where families with kids go... or maybe not anymore..

id choose PDB over San An......
its close to ibiza town, space is right there, bora bora is right there.....
some good places to drink/bars etc... & one or two good places to eat!
San An is sooooooo far away from everything.....

you live in melbourne and you say san an is far from everything. sheesh!

I cant vouch for the Don Toni at all i just thought if u were out to party then you'd wana be near the beach parties chasing the spanish and italian birds

I always stay in San An at Aparthotel Orosol: cheap prices and well located in my opinion...

During Septemper rates are very interesting.

Just stayed once in PDB but really didn't like it.

Back