ambitious development programme for playa den bossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all excited,i think it's horrible...
what are you like! ;):lol::p

8-34d6e5ff9b.jpg

9-f079ccfbc3.jpg

Just noticed on those plans the proposed new aparthotel on the empty land between the bahamas and don toni !
also noticed the fiesta palm beach hotel is not highlighted in colour like the other fiesta/palladium hotels...

Last edited by a moderator:
So... a golf course, a shopping center and another hotel, plus some aesthetic improvements?

I don't really see the big deal.

This girl I recently started seeing plays golf. If (and it's early days, so a big if :lol:) she and I were to visit the island, I wouldn't mind sending her off to the links while I'm at some beach party :lol:

It's not completely cut and dried though is it?
As I understand it there's still legislation on land use that has to change,I suppose the current political climate makes this more likely to happen...

It's not completely cut and dried though is it?
As I understand it there's still legislation on land use that has to change,I suppose the current political climate makes this more likely to happen...

Just has to be re-zoned from agricultural to development by the local council. Doubt v much an operation of the Matutes Group stature, would have publicly launched such an ambitious plan without having that one covered.......

the new planned shopping center = 41.000 square meters
all existing big supermarkets together = less than 20.000
Wow... That is quite a big difference!
On the one hand, it wouldn't be bad having a central place to shop when in PdB (remembering my drive and search for paella pans last summer).
On the other, it would be depressing if that had a negative affect on small shops elsewhere on the island.

Just has to be re-zoned from agricultural to development by the local council. Doubt v much an operation of the Matutes Group stature, would have publicly launched such an ambitious plan without having that one covered.......
You mean without having bought off all the necessary politicians? :lol:

... This girl I recently started seeing plays golf.
If ... she and I were to visit the island,
I wouldn't mind sending her off to the links while I'm at some beach party ...

omg - what has become of morbsi ?

would you really date such a dumb bitch who rather prefers playing ****ing golf IN IBIZA
to going to a beachparty ????????????????????

So... a golf course, a shopping center and another hotel ...

I don't really see the big deal ...

Wow... That is quite a big difference!
On the one hand, it wouldn't be bad having a central place to shop
(remembering my drive and search for paella pans last summer) ...

:rolleyes: :spank: :rolleyes:

afraid you are in deep deep trouble and need serious help ?!

on a different note, the roundabout near sissi's asador is finished now. just today they also did the tarmac (meaning it looks better than on the pic!)
pdb-roundabout.JPG

generally, there have been a few other and mostly smaller changes. as you've probably read, the pine trees in front of jet/moorea have been taken down. at first i thought it was really a shame, but i have to say that stretch past sissi's asador and before la sirena always looked quite dodgy and now it actually looks a lot cleaner without the trees and people will feel safe walking on that side of the street as well, especially because there's also a decent sidewalk on that side of the road now. then they built a few new speed bumps, not the black and yellow rubber ones, but proper tarmac ones. then there's a few new benches providing seating and more dustbins.

i'm not a huge fan of the whole "let's all go 4-5* star and VIP"-movement, not at all actually, but playa d'en bossa will look tidier than ever before this summer, which only can be a good thing. works are well underway at ushuaïa towers and at the new santos hotel & suites (more on this soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back