Am I getting old?

it doesn't actually. as token old person on the forum i never open my mouth about any of those topics - they only affect much younger people than me.

(though i am of course generalising here morbyd and grego)

you will herein be known as papa smurf (papa pitufo in the spanish forum)

it doesn't actually. as token old person on the forum i never open my mouth about any of those topics - they only affect much younger people than me.

(though i am of course generalising here morbyd and grego)

I may be a bit older. than you lot I lived flower power:p

Last edited by a moderator:
might be on a one way ticket to middle age but there's still some fire in the belly yet :twisted:

27884_394034173197_517593197_4076175_3219897_n.jpg

That looks delightful , afterparty at Jaded too. Its been so long since ive stretched my dancing legs very tempting

can we just go back a few posts ....

Olly did you say you were going to be a father in a couple of months?!?!?!

Congratulations.... you kept that quiet or did I just not see a "pleased father to be post"

PS: please make sure you baby has the optimistic gene well and truly secured ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

can we just go back a few posts ....

Olly did you say you were going to be a father in a couple of months?!?!?!

Congratulations.... you kept that quiet or did I just not see a "pleased father to be post"

PS: please make sure you baby has the optimistic gene well and truly secured ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

thanks puppylover

I should be excited but am actually massively depressed about the whole thing at the moment - a situation not helped by his witch of a mother wanting to clean me out through the CSA...

thanks puppylover

I should be excited but am actually massively depressed about the whole thing at the moment - a situation not helped by his witch of a mother wanting to clean me out through the CSA...

Ah - gotcha.
I wish you luck with that one.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back