Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

If you’re having an amazing night in a club, why would you want to go home to sleep??

I understand some people can’t go on till midday but there a lot who can and want to. Even more so if you’re on holidays and you haven’t got work the next day.

The party has to stop at some point and ending it earlier means less pain. o_O I'm a great one though for deciding the party's finished, having a wee drink to chill me out, then, now chilled out, deciding it's a good idea to have more gear. :lol: :spank: :rolleyes:

The party has to stop at some point and ending it earlier means less pain. o_O I'm a great one though for deciding the party's finished, having a wee drink to chill me out, then, now chilled out, deciding it's a good idea to have more gear. :lol: :spank: :rolleyes:

The party doesn’t have to stop for everyone Ibiza should be be more like Berlin tbh.I hate being in a club thinking there’s only 1 hour left because the club has to shut. An after hours club is definitely missing at present but can’t see this happening for a long time

No. 8 or 9 AM is preferable ;)

Solomun and Dixon went till 815 last year and time just flew by.

This is the party capital of the world! 7 AM should be like early lol.

I miss the time when the clubs in the uk used to shut at 2am and an all-nighter til 6am like full on at nation felt proper naughty

I miss the time when the clubs in the uk used to shut at 2am and an all-nighter til 6am like full on at nation felt proper naughty

Clubs in Toronto start at 10 and are done at latest 5. We have two after hours kinda clubs, one is open till noon, the other till 7. Those afterhours clubs are basically locals except a couple of times when we get some big guests.

There's other options like coke dens but those places are depressing. For some reason I'm always thinking San Antonio is rife with them maybe due to how kinda looks

i'll confirm Closing Cocoon 18 , but sure, less cellphone on the air along Coccoon (i ve seen some along Cocoon closing 17) than Paris by night

Back