Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

Yes. Probably half full main room dance floor.

I think the issue is how the club room is kinda too separate from the main? I dunno because that club room lineup is good on its own. The only other reason is becuase it lacks the lights and production of the main. I dunno.

Edit: or maybe ppl just like Tale of Us more and Âme? Would like to hear opinions on this..Prydz night last year I barely spent time in the Club room and the first time I went for Black Coffees night I was more than okay staying in the main room

Last edited:
The club room was ram jam for Mind Against, Recondite and Maceo at the opening. I mean bursting at the seams busy! But I heard it was quiet this week. No surprise as the weight of big names were in the theatre. Have much traction does Robert Hood have with today's clubbers? And him aside, Kobosil and Tijana T are no pullers. I think this coming week will be a lot more even again. But I'm not convinced the crowd will be any better. My gut tells me this could be a night where arriving post 4am might be the best option. Either that or wait until the September crowds arrive

Also, random track ID I’m trying to figure out. TOU played it towards the end of their set and it was sort of an unusual housey track with girls singing something like “hey sister”. Can’t temember if this is an old track or not.

Nah, but I feel like I heard that track too.

The one I’m thinking of sounded like it had the lyrics sampled from Lady Marmalade....something like “hey sister, go sister”.

Not much to work from, trying to figure it out for the wife :oops:

Edit: think it was a remix of this

Last edited:
Do people really want to be in a club till 7am?

Especially coming from a cold climate, it seems to me you want some sleep and then to be up by lunchtime to enjoy some sun... Don't always work out that way, but I don't understand people who almost want to miss the day.

Especially coming from a cold climate, it seems to me you want some sleep and then to be up by lunchtime to enjoy some sun... Don't always work out that way, but I don't understand people who almost want to miss the day.

If you’re having an amazing night in a club, why would you want to go home to sleep??

I understand some people can’t go on till midday but there a lot who can and want to. Even more so if you’re on holidays and you haven’t got work the next day.

Back