Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

Well if the smaller bottles are say 333ml and cost €9 (that’s 0.027c per ml) and the Hi ones are 500ml and cost €12 (thats 0.024c per ml). So.....Hi water is better value ;)

Better be cold AF to be really refreshing
Always ask a glass of ice when ordering water, it helps to last the water drinking :D (some messy people (no name dropping :lol:) drink 25cl water in 30sec :eek: so it's not 1 bottle they need a night but 5-6 :spank:), even some staff may dont like it as adding them some little work but at 12€ a bottle u can consider it as a soft drink & they always give ice with soft drink.

I was there for adriatique's set and âme's live performance. musically fantastic.

I know its all about the music, but how did you find the venue (for Afterlife) and the crowd etc? You usually have a good reading of these things.

OK, but Pacha is the same club, HÏ is not Space and I believe it ever wanted to be it just happen to be the same building.

Will be my first time in Hi next week for Afterlife, so can't really comment too much. However, I think what both Pacha & Hi were trying to do to was slightly polar opposites, but both very successful in their own way. Watch the video below, and I kind of like the concept of what they trying to do with the Theatre.

http://high-scream.com/hs_projects/hi-becoming-reality/

The idea of this blank canvas that can morph into something different each night - I kind of like the thought process behind it, and we are probably seeing that this season with Afterlife one light making the place look like a dungeon, to say Glitterbox 24 hours later where it looks like some 70s gay New York discotheque.

Hi had to completely change from Space, whereas Pacha seems to have created an even better version of itself by taking the things we used to love: the Spanish finca feel, white walls, multiple levels - and made those things better, and turned the things that used to hate - small dancefloor, those steps we almost died on every night, and bad sound - and seems to have flipped those things into the things people are now raving they love about it.

Not sure ever seen set-times announced this early... But shuts us all up asking for them I suppose...

DhbSGDJWkAA1llY.jpg:large

Back