Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

Sounds like a good way to kill yourself, horses for courses i suppose, but i wouldn't recommend that. Please dont take is as judging, I'm not, feel free to do you, but mixing ups and downs directly together wouldn't advise it.
Your probably right mate, I did have some serious paranoia thinking that my heart was going to stop at any minute

Have to say I have always found the ket in Ibiza quite a lot weaker than the stuff that comes through the UK. Can get away with slightly bigger keys of it out there, although always sensible to exercise caution - particularly for inexperienced users. Very easy to completely ruin a good night with it.

Sounds like a good way to kill yourself, horses for courses i suppose, but i wouldn't recommend that. Please dont take is as judging, I'm not, feel free to do you, but mixing ups and downs directly together wouldn't advise it.

Sound advice not to mix drugs, especially in the same lines, but technically ketamine isn’t a ‘downer’ and doesn’t really have much impact on heart rate.

Sound advice not to mix drugs, especially in the same lines, but technically ketamine isn’t a ‘downer’ and doesn’t really have much impact on heart rate.

Sure, its numbing agent... tranquilizer, so maybe not technically a 'down' but i think it makes more sensing bulking it in there than anything else. I could certainly argue against it not having an impact on heart rate but another place another time.

Back