After Parties

As long I didn't snore I'm fine :lol:

It was my 7th day partying in a row with 4hours sleep 1 time in the car and other day 30mn 1hour max while average hard rave 1 week and need days off once back home :D
That day I didn't have slept even 30mn while main people had slept at least 6hours i guess ,as we ended Km5 very early such at 1h30pm with Francisco ,hippy n°1 while it was raining at the beginning..
Now I know Sven will take decks around 4h30pm..
Ibz, Spartan way 18days without sleeping in a bed ..Can people here do it? :D then straight to Office after 1 good night of sleep :eek:
GUYZ,Push ur body to limits ;) (People like their drug ,mine is different :))then we 'll talk:cool:
(the bed at Pikes hotel along Hyte closing Afterparty didn't count :lol:)

This Closing I'm becoming "spoilt child" in booking some hotels :spank: So no more excuses to felt asleep on the dancefloor

Thanks for the address Jimmyz I will experience some ibz "old fart way when in Portinax :D in order to be used to it :lol: for ibz 19
:(

Whats the point? How can that be fun, drugs or no drugs? Why go without sleep for so long just to sleep at a party?

We have all had to suck it up and stay at a party a lot longer than we would like, because your friends are in the zone. You smile and dance and get through it, but is it fun, no. Doing it for the sake of doing it is just boring. Each to their own I guess, but its not an achievement and you are misguided to see it as such.

Your drug insecurities are tedious and your consistent passive aggressive comments are needlessly provocative. We all have different opinions but rarely do people make such an effort to unsettle people as you. The shame is you provide a lot of content, some of it good, but it is completely drowned out by the incessant negativity.

Last edited:
Whats the point? How can that be fun, drugs or no drugs? Why go without sleep for so long just to sleep at a party?

We have all had to suck it up and stay a party a lot longer than we would like, because your friends are in the zone. You smile and dance and get through it, but is it fun, no. Doing it for the sake of doing it is just boring. Each to their own I guess, but its not an achievement and you are misguided to see it as such.

Your drug insecurities are tedious and your consistent passive aggressive comments are needlessly provocative. We all have different opinions but rarely do people make such an effort to unsettle people as you. The shame is you provide a lot of content, some of it good, but it is completely drowned out by the incessant negativity.

couldn‘t have put it better

People want to experience drugs (the majority), i just wanted to experience ibz the hard raving way, it begun ibz 16 and will end oct 15th 2018 .
who is to blame? each to their own but i'll stop all that crap, wot about u? :D
people that do drugs wanting to give lessons/show the good way, strange world? :lol: sorry, guys i only trust Peter Frampton :cool:
ps: as among minority, i can understrand the hatred/joke/sarcasm

Last edited:
People want to experience drugs (the majority), i just wanted to experience ibz the hard raving way, it begun ibz 16 and will end oct 15th 2018 .
people that do drugs wanting to give lessons/show the good way, strange world? :lol: sorry, guys i only trust Peter Frampton :cool:

People just want to have a good time. Drugs or no drugs, how you get there is irrelevant and certainly not worthy of sermon.

We all share the same dance floor.

Why hire a car when you can gallop round on the highest horse ever?

Can chouchou, we went there but not after parties, one guy that opened the door told us there was an after closed by
we go left and righ and iddnt see anything, but i just noticed the name of a restaurant written in the restaurant review topic
i ve tried to get bound to this french parisian girl with african roots (by one mess ,she was in any after :eek:)but looks like her number didnt work anymore, & she was not willing to accept fb friendship :confused: but when there, so many rides for free, what a dumb :mad:
Funny girl(knowin Guy laliberté as showin me pics of him & her :spank:) but no more free rides if i met her unless helping me to be on a list :D

Can chouchou, we went there but not after parties, one guy that opened the door told us there was an after closed by
we go left and righ and iddnt see anything, but i just noticed the name of a restaurant written in the restaurant review topic
i ve tried to get bound to this french parisian girl with african roots (by one mess ,she was in any after :eek:)but looks like her number didnt work anymore, & she was not willing to accept fb friendship :confused: but when there, so many rides for free, what a dumb :mad:
Funny girl(knowin Guy laliberté as showin me pics of him & her :spank:) but no more free rides if i met her unless helping me to be on a list :D
None of your rides are for free as you always want something in return...

You need to stop with your infatuation of after parties and just enjoy the things you actually do. Youve still never been to one.... think about that

it was free from 99 to 2016 it can't be forever?

Deals with many randoms b4 talking ...
Do i have to enumerate the free rides to unknown/spotlight, this year?
@nicco @Canada Tim can u shut the mouth to those young people?

Please don't misunterpret when u don't know me, i don't need lessons from people about "honnesty" when i know people are selfish on the whole :rolleyes:

im just fed up with people that always have money for drugs but never for rides :D
Lessons learned from hundreds rides..b4 talking make the hundred rides b4 ;)

those mates having free rides, one texting me, getting angry, sneding 5-6 mess, to pick him up midnight bmi, when i told people to be at P 11pm , he took a ride at 4h00am :D

drinking ur hierbas, having free rides but don't have time to wait for u b4 going to benimussa as too hurried to see the djs :mad:, yes some mates on drugs behave selfishly..not ALL of course, some were selfish & apologize such the one ill met oct...

I Don't need lessons from anyone here for loyalty/Generosity..is there any people here that get rid of 1000€(upate a few hours later +400€, so 1300€ to help this month? :D no? u save ur money for ur housing/drugs in ibiza :p

i've been to Maceo after party 2017
Hyte after party 2017
Keep on dancing 2018
i don't work in music industry ,such working in spotlight that have few slots for after parties.

For any random not bound to music industry, if u r not a girl, looking for after party may be rough ..

Last edited:
it was free from 99 to 2016 it can't be forever?

Deals with many randoms b4 talking ...
Do i have to enumerate the free rides to unknown/spotlight, this year?

Please don't misunterpret when u don't know me, i don't need lessons from people about "honnesty" when i know people are selfish on the whole :rolleyes:

im just fed up with people that always have money for drugs but never for rides :D
Lessons learned from hundreds rides..b4 talking make the hundred rides b4 ;)
So youre basically an illegal taxi with a sleep deprived driver?

Just take yourself, your car and your friend/friend's and enjoy yourself.

P.s... i can only comment on how you come across on here... which is increasingly like a broken record im sorry to say.

Paints a picture. Ha

1 rule in life, judge people when u'll met them.
Did i judge one spotlight here? NEVER.

This is a topic about after parties, bring some info otherwise plenty of topic to keep busy at office :lol:

Holy cringe

This is a topic about after parties, bring some info otherwise plenty of topic to keep busy at office :lol:

yeah and this is actually valid for you too. again I can only speak for myself and maybe others are interested in those details, but I for one could really not care less who you got list through, who you gave a ride, who offered drugs to you and said no etc.

keep it on topic. who's doing afters, where is it, period.

Back