After Parties

so am I :p (im not working for spotlight but Techno journalist (TRAX) mate was in ibz for resistance closing , this guy is a key opener to private after party and backstage scene :cool:, i'm just giving info/clue to people in order for them to understand how it works and not novelling my party life :rolleyes: )
So you are going? Or no?
Via video link.. #nopiratenoparty

Last edited:
so am I :p (im not working for spotlight but Techno journalist (TRAX) mate was in ibz for resistance closing , this guy is a key opener to private after party and backstage scene :cool:, i'm just giving info/clue to people in order for them to understand how it works and not novelling my party life :rolleyes: as some bitter people may misinterpret)

Sorry @jimmiz

Why does a Frenchman always drink the seawater cup when he's swimming?

Because even in the water they are forced to open their big mouth!

I admit afters was something i used to love and do quite often (not on about private ones in ibz mind) but now it really doesn’t bother me

@FallenangelGparsons i get it you know people who know people or something like that but are people really bothered?

Right now im on a beach in Portinatx. Theres a little beach bar with tunes on at the perfect volume. I know where i’d rather be out of here and Afterlife afters....

i'll join the side of old fart oct 17th 2018 :D
but b4 follow me if u can, eat all drug u want :lol:
they call me Magic man :eek::arrow: no need drugs to be euphoric :spank:

Last edited:
I admit afters was something i used to love and do quite often (not on about private ones in ibz mind) but now it really doesn’t bother me

@FallenangelGparsons i get it you know people who know people or something like that but are people really bothered?

Right now im on a beach in Portinatx. Theres a little beach bar with tunes on at the perfect volume. I know where i’d rather be out of here and Afterlife afters....
@ the best chiringuito on earth with the best soundtrack on earth?

I have a photo of the messiah fast asleep at cocoon afters last year :D
The kids these days got no stamina
As long I didn't snore I'm fine :lol:

It was my 7th day partying in a row with 4hours sleep 1 time in the car and other day 30mn 1hour max while average hard rave 1 week and need days off once back home :D
That day I didn't have slept even 30mn while main people had slept at least 6hours i guess ,as we ended Km5 very early such at 1h30pm with Francisco ,hippy n°1 while it was raining at the beginning..
Now I know Sven will take decks around 4h30pm..
Ibz, Spartan way 18days without sleeping in a bed ..Can people here do it? :D then straight to Office after 1 good night of sleep :eek:
GUYZ,Push ur body to limits ;) (People like their drug ,mine is different :))then we 'll talk:cool:
(the bed at Pikes hotel along Hyte closing Afterparty didn't count :lol:)

This Closing I'm becoming "spoilt child" in booking some hotels :spank: So no more excuses to felt asleep on the dancefloor

Thanks for the address Jimmyz I will experience some ibz "old fart way when in Portinax :D in order to be used to it :lol: for ibz 19
:(

As long I didn't snore I'm fine :lol:

It was my 7th day partying in a row with 4hours sleep 1 time in the car and other day 30mn 1hour max while average hard rave 1 week and need days off once back home :D
That day I didn't have slept even 30mn while main people had slept at least 6hours i guess ,as we ended Km5 very early such at 1h30pm with Francisco ,hippy n°1 while it was raining at the beginning..
Now I know Sven will take decks around 4h30pm..
Ibz, Spartan way 18days without sleeping in a bed ..Can people here do it? :D then straight to Office after 1 good night of sleep :eek:
GUYZ,Push ur body to limits ;) (People like their drug ,mine is different :))then we 'll talk:cool:
(the bed at Pikes hotel along Hyte closing Afterparty didn't count :lol:)

This Closing I'm becoming "spoilt child" in booking some hotels :spank: So no more excuses to felt asleep on the dancefloor

Thanks for the address Jimmyz I will experience some ibz "old fart way when in Portinax :D in order to be used to it :lol: for ibz 19
:(

F**k me someone create a dislike option

After a comment i made about your post yday it probs sounds like im getting personal but im not @FallenangelGparsons i just disagree with a lot on this post

Back