ADE 2019

I personally copied the Keinemusik ticket link in the morning (guts tickets link) and did not even bother going over audio obscura web site to reach that link. Worked like a charm, 3 of us got 9 tickets for all our friends.

A trick for next year!

Awesome.

:)

Yeah being a veteran in this ticket (festival, event whatever) business now...

Let's keep it between the family not to lose our advantage.. Audio Obscura claims there were 20000 people at noon when ticket sale started, for 6 parties of 300 (probably or 400) tickets each. 10x difference between supply and demand..

I personally copied the Keinemusik ticket link in the morning (guts tickets link) and did not even bother going over audio obscura web site to reach that link. Worked like a charm, 3 of us got 9 tickets for all our friends.

Did the same. Was already logged inn on there site also. The open in new screen button ;) Than refresh that one.
Got 2 for the final. Gonna be a big one.

Respect to Audio Obscura. 39 euro is a good price. For 75 it would sell out just as quick. Well done!

I was on the screen to select how many tickets I wanted after queing then the website just crashed. Knew it was to good to be true.

Anyone going to the loft is in for a real treat!! Was in there for Solomun last year and it really is amazing.

Work near the airport so decided to take a look today at the ADE booth. Walked into Roger Sanchez dragging some suitcases along to a taxi and had a chat with some people from clubbing.tv
Cool atmosphere and everyone was excited that it was almost ADE time :)

I was in the plane with Roger Sanchez, DJ Sneak and Yann from The Night League (Ushuaia etc). Ibiza - ADE plane lol...

I was in the plane with Roger Sanchez, DJ Sneak and Yann from The Night League (Ushuaia etc). Ibiza - ADE plane lol...
Haha. If I would have known your face we would have met...because I was walking in the arrival hall when the passengers of your plane were passing customs :)

morning guys - as uch as I do like ADE I'm happy to give it a miss this but I reallly neeed this this summer

Back