ADE 2019

Yeah. Better buy tickets for the events you wanne visit. ADE card will not get you into lots of parties as its full.
One of the best venue's always is Gashouder/Awakenings. Tickets not cheap but one of the best Techno parties around i think.

Watch out for illegal taxi's, Uber and normal taxi's lol. So dont take a taxi hahaha. They will charge you massive amounts of money. Public transport is well arranged here in Amsterdam. Buy a 1 2 or 3 day GVB ticket or buy the new travel ticket. 17 euro for a day and it incl the train from airport to central station. Easiest way to get to centre from Airport. Again dont take a taxi at airport. Check here : https://reisproducten.gvb.nl/nl/toeristen/amsterdam-travel-ticket The english PDF is there for all the info. Its a unlimited tram, bus, train and metro ticket within Amsterdam. This will save you lots of money for nice things in Amsterdam ;) If you stay the weekend buy a 3 day ticket. For 28 euro you can go and return to centre/airport and use all public transport unlimited! A taxi ride only from airport to centre is 60 to 80 euro.

I live in Amsterdam so If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Always happy to help my fellow party minded people ;)

Good advice on the Taxis, we once made the mistake of getting one to the Ziggo Dome and he seemed to drive us around the entire Netherlands and wanted over 100 euros for it.

Year after we got the underground and a bus back and it was much cheaper

Got our tickets for sunday sunrise w/keinemusik. It starts around 6 am and finishes at 1 pm. Should i sleep, wake up and join the party at 730 or something? That's going to be an experience.
Niceeeee. Well done.

My friends all missed out. I got 2. Need 2 more. Please contact me if you have 2 for the final at The loft. Thanks

Now tell us the very special guest. Didnt sleep after my work. Needed to stay up for ticket sell. Could not risk to oversleep lol

Last edited:
Back