ADE 2019

First and last elrow for me I think. Patrick topping playing moose t - horny. Wtf that tune was bad enough when it first came out.
Haha f*** I remember hearing it now. But to be fair he always puts in a cheesy track or two in his sets. He actually played Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla too. But looking at the music all night, I dont think there's much to complain. Erick Morillo was great, Michael Bibi b2b Andrea Oliva were pretty good together, I liked the synergy between Chelina Manuhutu and Tini Gessler and then Topping as a surprise guest.

Why does Michael Bibi just makes me imagine loads of 18/19 year olds boppin' away with their man bags, fake RayBans, fake Hugo Boss shorts taking there first pill and sniffing bashed up charlie... oh and everybody in their 'wolf pack' has the same haircut too.

But sure, hes doing well though.

Why does Michael Bibi just makes me imagine loads of 18/19 year olds boppin' away with their man bags, fake RayBans, fake Hugo Boss shorts taking there first pill and sniffing bashed up charlie... oh and everybody in their 'wolf pack' has the same haircut too.

To be fair Bibi is a grafter. Is well known on the London afters scene, was doing the Vauxhall afters circuit in at least 2014. Not really my cup of tea but better than some of these 'manufactured' DJs you get now coming out of nowhere

Ah well...I range him in the likes of Fisher and Solardo. They're overhyped, but they still can be pretty entertaining.
I was not expecting much from him, maybe it was b2b that brings out some extra, but I liked it.

To be fair Bibi is a grafter. Is well known on the London afters scene, was doing the Vauxhall afters circuit in at least 2014. Not really my cup of tea but better than some of these 'manufactured' DJs you get now coming out of nowhere
+1 like him or lump him at least he has his own signature sound. He mostly use’s his own vocals for his own productions and his baselines are very unique to him. Always can tell if it’s a Bibi track just by the baseline

what a great week. The gashoulder never get any less impressive. CDW is awesome and TOU put on a great set. Seeing vath in the loft was special.

Going into the office was hell today

Back