ACS custom pro ear plugs

Yeah I’ve got the 17’s. Use them for clubs, I use the 15’s for outdoor events/festivals.

Got the 17's took a bit of getting used to at the start. No good for quiet venues or festivals. But used them on 2 holidays to Ibiza and they were a godsend.

it's enough if u go to pikes hotel ,but in big clubs i always use the ACS 26 (in 1rst row close to speaker Hi,amnesia Dc10,Heart: ACS26 is the answer)
Beach bar , pool party :ACS 21..
My ACS 17 lost in ibiz, i may forget them in garbage (aways tricky to make ur luggage at last mn after getting of the party and a plane to take in a few hours...) & if i lost my 2 ACS i wont buy ACS17 for sure as not enough for me to protect your ears in spot close to speakers.

Last edited:
each to their own, for me 15dB is perfect.

Had the ER15 for last few years and have done the job. The Pro 17 are supposed to have different fit and filter, so interested in hearing the difference.

Does anyone know if there is a reduced price on the ACS customs if you've had a pair before? Presumably as you don't need new mould taking etc... Mine are about 6 years old and probably should be replaced but don't really want to pay £150 again

Does anyone know if there is a reduced price on the ACS customs if you've had a pair before? Presumably as you don't need new mould taking etc... Mine are about 6 years old and probably should be replaced but don't really want to pay £150 again

Your ears change shape and size and recommended you get new moulds every 5 years to ensure best fit (reason I am have just had new moulds)

I don’t think the mould really costs anything. It’s the manufacture and the product that does. As far as I know, a new copy is charged at full price, but give them a call.

they make discount Half price for those in Paris may 2nd
im quiet gutted to pay mine 3x 175€ :confused:
30726039_1392218817546978_4914037221841337278_n.jpg

Back