ACS custom pro ear plugs

My ears dont suffer at all and ive been known to stand directly infront of speakers but am i being really thick to not own these?
Bucko,
It's only a matter of time. Get some now !!! 20 quid on Amazon delivered.

My ears dont suffer at all and ive been known to stand directly infront of speakers but am i being really thick to not own these?

The problem is, once you get problems it is irreversible. Hearing doesn't mend itself once damaged.

I have a slight bit of tinnitus now, only started this year about 6 months ago after a night out. Had absolutely no problems before hand.

I want to be able to listen to music for the rest of my life, so when I read it was only £130 for custom plugs, there was nothing to think about really.

175€ in France, dont know if its cheaper in uk or France...on the whole with delivery ive paid 193€ (add it 4.5€ more to send the ears prints) fro the regular one with only a cord & they will give a bag, no sparkling models available in France...

Got mine just in time delivered this afternoon, ibiz tomorrow for 3 weeks :cool:? i will open the box in a few hours when back home...
ive called the french company that time will be very short as it says 15days to build them & i ask if they can do in 11 days & send it to me in time, it will be great as opening will be in a few monthers & what the point to buy them to use in 8 monthes...
So some place around dj booth will be allowed for now :) & thanks for this topic (@lee111s & all people that play part to this topic ) that gave me the will to buy these earplugs ;)
IBIZA i m ready to PARTY!!!

Last edited:
Bucko,
It's only a matter of time. Get some now !!! 20 quid on Amazon delivered.

Agreed. I play the bagpipes and listen to techno so my ears never really stood a chance! Ear plus are defo the order of the day

Just waiting for the coach to the aiport now after a week. Only had 1 night of no clubbing and they performed faultlessly all week. 100% the best bit of kit you can buy if you intend on clubbing regularly for many years to come

One of mine fell out my ear at Space the other week, first time that ever happened. Think I knocked it and I put it in a bit late and didn't have any lubricant. Crowd of people around all got there phones out and found it, lovely people.

will buy the acs pro 20 filter 60€ 4€ delivery
i will buy the ACS pacatos regular earplugs 20€ looks like 17acs
what about the 26 acs filter? too much filterd for ibz clibS
in amnesia & disoteca main romm the sound is very loud, same as pacha where soundsystem is not good

each to their own but 26 would be far too much for me. I'm perfectly happy with my 15's. I can understand people might go for higher ones such as 17s or 20s, but above that, I'm not sure.

ok thanks for the answer ill order the 20 filter & the pacatos in case i lost my ACS pro one, i was looking for them closing 16 , they were just falling out my bed :D i hate loosing stuff in ibiza :twisted:
other recommanded products to order ? as i got a discouint code for delivery 4€, & can order many items i wish...such as a lace?cleaning stuff..things useful

So if I understand this correctly, these pieces will not block away just the higher frequencies, but just take away 10, 15, 25 db?

And: Ehat is custom about them if you order online? Do they mold into shape or how do they fit your ears?

When you order them you go to a clinic and they inject an expanding foam into your ear. That then gets sent off to ACS and they create a silicone earplug that fits your ear perfectly.

Take a look on their website which shows what the earplugs do including the frequencies and the values that they reduce the sound by.

i ve tested the 20 's filter in zig zag club yesterday (name change may change from one event to other) its so restful :) when i took of the 17's & put the 20's in a club where big names such as cox sven vath david morales go, kenny dope in a few weeks
i will keep the 20's for big clubs, the 17 for pool parties beach parties

Got new mounds made today as had the other ones for about 6 years and yours ears change shape.

Going for the newer ACS Pro17 which are supposed to take the sound quality to the next level. Anyone got them? Review to follow.

Back