ACS custom pro ear plugs

i was lol. I don't do as much clubbing any more tbh, saying that I was in Birmingham and went chic Saturday night and I'm still suffering.

I was in Birmingham and went chic Saturday night and I'm still suffering

It's horrible isn't it? Really made me realise how I take silence for granted when the ringing in your head non-stop for days. Mine took almost 8 days to go away after Ibiza.

I was out just to my local nightclub on Friday for a couple of hours tops and it still took most of Saturday for the ringing to subside. Going to heed these warnings and get some Alpine's for now and then work on saving up for some ACS Customs.

Suffering from the night I should of put, but Yeh your right in regards to tinnitus. I have it permanently for about 10 yrs, been told there's no cure for it, just have to learn to live with it. Obviously the worst time is when it's completely quiet as obviously you hear it. Tbh I'm used to it now. The docs reckon it was probably brought on by working in noisy industries which I did for 15 or so years when I was an engineer. Going out clubbing 3/4 times a week when I was younger wouldn't of helped either. As I said before I dont go out much now, one trip a year to ibiza and probably a club or 2 back at home a year that's it really so I should be ok not using the plugs but if your clubbing hard still I'd recommend getting some.

Yeah it's shit, no other word for it really, and you just have to learn to ignore it :(

I suppose the one thing I'd say, and obviously I'm no expert, but while it might not get better it can always be worse - so earplugs in any prolonged noisy environment would be the smart choice.

They are the ones I currently use :)
Anyone ever had any problems in getting these ones out your ears? I've read a few reviews about that and im slightly worried about the difficulty of such a task after a heavy night! Other than that they look like the best choice for a budget buy.

Anyone ever had any problems in getting these ones out your ears? I've read a few reviews about that and im slightly worried about the difficulty of such a task after a heavy night! Other than that they look like the best choice for a budget buy.

Easy to put in, they stay in, you forget they are in and they are easy to get out:)

After a few disasters with contact lenses after a night out I fear the worst :lol: nice one though think I will def give these a go!

Can anyone explain how does it works (ACS 17 eg ) as i thought u can balance the volume that enter in your ears..
is it auto balancing to lower the sound?
what is the big difference between the one universal (not autosize to your ears)e they sell at 20€?
acs-pacato-protecteurs-auditifs.jpg
does it worth to buy add on filters such 15 ones? ? they cost 60€
filtre-acs-pro15.jpg

ok..does it really lower the sound when u are close to dj booth such as in space main room, pacha & so on...& u can enjoy a sound not muffled as with cheap ear protection...

thanks mate, cant waitto get them..they will make me a favour in shorten the delay to send them at home otherwise they will give me the 20€ one for free as commercial gesture :cool:
i think i got a pic of u & me at sunday at space on aug 7th?...was hesitating to publish is as i was a little messy on the pic :D

Nah the sound is not muffled, if anything it's more clear as you can hear everything, especially in some places where there's a bit distortion due to too high volume.

It means you can stand near the front in Space for the bass and not worry about you ears :)

It'll feel a little quiet when you first pop them in but after a few minutes you get used to it. Take them out after an hour or so and you'll find yourself thinking how did I listen without them, it'll be SO loud.

I have both ACS custom and the cheapy one size fit all. It makes a MASSIVE difference when out, though you do get a few idiots asking why you'd want to wear them in smoking areas etc... I'll try and use my ACS customs all the time in Ibiza this year though they are a few years old now and could probably do with a remould

I have both ACS custom and the cheapy one size fit all. It makes a MASSIVE difference when out, though you do get a few idiots asking why you'd want to wear them in smoking areas etc... I'll try and use my ACS customs all the time in Ibiza this year though they are a few years old now and could probably do with a remould

Aye the idoits who'll be deaf in 5 years :D

Yeah I think they suggest every 4 years for a remould.

My ears dont suffer at all and ive been known to stand directly infront of speakers but am i being really thick to not own these?

Back