Abode in the park

I understand most will think its a wanky Tech House festival full of Essex twats... but quite looking forward to this again on Sunday. Weather looks ace, good group of mates going and a nice way to sign off on the summer.

The line up is VERY samey, all tents with similar... but Squillace, Paco Osuna, Tanzmann, Waff / Richy Ahmed / Fanciulli are decent enough ???

If I had to go to any U.K festival and someone said they would pay me

It would be Abode in the Park. It is a million miles off of something like Tomorrowland but it is a million miles better than the likes of wearefstvl

I understand most will think its a wanky Tech House festival full of Essex twats... but quite looking forward to this again on Sunday. Weather looks ace, good group of mates going and a nice way to sign off on the summer.

The line up is VERY samey, all tents with similar... but Squillace, Paco Osuna, Tanzmann, Waff / Richy Ahmed / Fanciulli are decent enough ???
The lineup is shocking mate dont lie to yourself.

Abode attracts the worst type of people , the oioi essex lot. These type of people are popping up at more and more parties now which is a problem - saw a couple at a denis horvat event recently ffs.

No clue how you guys can enjoy these parties.

The lineup is shocking mate dont lie to yourself.

Abode attracts the worst type of people , the oioi essex lot. These type of people are popping up at more and more parties now which is a problem - saw a couple at a denis horvat event recently ffs.

No clue how you guys can enjoy these parties.

One Man's noise is another Man's music........Or woman's.......or those who don't identify as either......

Back