Abode in the park

I personally don't really care who does or doesn't attend this kind of event - if it's your bag, enjoy

to me, it just looks like another forgettable festival playing that mind-crushingly boring ibiza tech sound so beloved of this forum but then again that's just my unsolicited opinion

Probably setting myself up against the groovy gang here but tempted by Abode In The Park this year. Sadly our Ibiza trip fell through and been a lack of festival action this year. Seems like a good opportunity to set off the summer. Line up not great but Paul Woolford, Lee Foss, Waze & Odyssey, Sante & Sidney Charles, Groove Armada should be decent enough.

Hopefully the crowd isn’t too bad :cool:

Probably setting myself up against the groovy gang here but tempted by Abode In The Park this year. Sadly our Ibiza trip fell through and been a lack of festival action this year. Seems like a good opportunity to set off the summer. Line up not great but Paul Woolford, Lee Foss, Waze & Odyssey, Sante & Sidney Charles, Groove Armada should be decent enough.

Best festival I have been to in the UK

Rye I love your vlogs! I tried to do one this year, and to be fair to myself I did stick with it throughout the trip to the amusement of my friends - but looking back there are so many drug references by the end that I couldn't possibly put it on the internet.

Still, it's a funny home video to look back on in years to come. Maybe I'll give it another whirl when I go back in a couple of weeks.

Rye I love your vlogs! I tried to do one this year, and to be fair to myself I did stick with it throughout the trip to the amusement of my friends - but looking back there are so many drug references by the end that I couldn't possibly put it on the internet.

Still, it's a funny home video to look back on in years to come. Maybe I'll give it another whirl when I go back in a couple of weeks.

I have to leave out so many clips, as well as cut them up to make them safe to release on the internet!
You out for closings first weekend Oct?

I have to leave out so many clips, as well as cut them up to make them safe to release on the internet!
You out for closings first weekend Oct?

Sadly not - heading out Saturday 15th September and back the following Saturday. Can't bloody wait :)

Paul Woolford is too good for those events. Doesn’t fit in with their line ups at all

Strange

That lineup looks f***ing horrendous mate wtf.I thought lee foss was dead ffs

Decent day out. Was worried because the weather was so bad, but they delayed opening by an hour to get loads of wood chips and hay down on the walk ways. My trainers this morning aren't to bad either. The crowd looked like it might be a bit grim but was probably one of the friendliest festivals I've been to in the UK, never saw any aggro and actually got chatting to quite a lot of people randomly.

Music got a bit samey towards the end, putting Secondcity on last after Groove Armada was an odd choice. It was a nice fun day out with a group of mates to end the summer.

Last edited:
Decent day out. Was worried because the weather was so bad, but they delayed opening by an hour to get loads of wood chips and hay down on the walk ways. My trainers this morning aren't to bad either. The crowd looked like it might be a bit grim but was probably one of the friendliest festivals I've been to in the UK, never saw any aggro and actually got chatting to quite a lot of people randomly.

Music got a bit samey towards the end, putting Secondcity on last after Groove Armada was an odd choice. It was a nice fun day out with a group of mates to end the summer.

I heard it was a good turn out even with the bad weather I was almost going myself but decided to give it a miss

Were the tents ridiculously hot like last year?

I heard it was a good turn out even with the bad weather I was almost going myself but decided to give it a miss

Were the tents ridiculously hot like last year?

Seemed alright, the outside temp probably helped. Viva Warriors & Warehouse were a bit warm from memory but not 'hot'

Back