a new life, or not.........

Haha thanks for your concern. It has always been that I'd never move without her. But I'm getting more and more bored with the life in UK. Do you think I could go over start of season. Find a restaurant/bar that's open all year and potentially be kept on? Obviously I know it will be part time in winter. I've been mulling over going before season next year. Thus giving me enough time to save more/learn Spanish/take my driving test. I obviously care for my woman but I fear if I don't do something soon and before I know it I'll be middle aged and bitter against her and the world cause I never grew the balls to take the leap. How old are your kids? Could you not take them with you?

Learning Spanish is a big part of settling into life in Ibiza so would definitely recommend getting a head start in that before going over, will be a big help in getting a job.

I am moving to Ibiza on 25th of April. I love the island, I fell inlove with it last summer. If anyone wants to meet up sometime, to have a chat or just chill out- message me :)

Back