A new benchmark

Unfortunately Im bridesmaid, singles table would be well better! :( My brother in law to be has some quite nice footballer friends :p

I don't own cats, but do have a pet house rabbit....if anything thats slightly more cringy curling up on the sofa to watch TV with a big ball of fluff?
nah, i think your ok with a rabbit...but then, i dont mind rabbits...cats i cant stand.

caveat that though, i'd say definitely an age limit on keeping a rabbiit if your single and have no kids around the house......think your ok just now, but late 30's or >...would be a bit creepy i think:lol::lol:

although just dont tell me you've got a lead for your rabbit and take it on walks...a woman in my work was talking about getting such a thing for her guinea pig!!:oops::oops:

and please dont say you've got a facebook page for your rabbit....:p

although just dont tell me you've got a lead for your rabbit and take it on walks...a woman in my work was talking about getting such a thing for her guinea pig!!:oops::oops:

and please dont say you've got a facebook page for your rabbit....:p

I do have a lead for my rabbit, but for a good reason!

He's a house rabbit and my ex's parents lived in a massive manor house, so so we didnt lose him in the gardens we got a harness and a massive lead so we could tie him to a chair and he could run around! I havent used it since then though! He's alright in small gardens he barely leaves your side but losing him in acres of gardens where they also house ferrets used for catchign wild rabbits would not have been fun!

And I'm only 23 so looks like Im safe with a rabbit for the time being!

Plus he's cute.....
559239_10100491536968385_1621137225_n.jpg

I do have a lead for my rabbit, but for a good reason!

He's a house rabbit and my ex's parents lived in a massive manor house, so so we didnt lose him in the gardens we got a harness and a massive lead so we could tie him to a chair and he could run around! I havent used it since then though! He's alright in small gardens he barely leaves your side but losing him in acres of gardens where they also house ferrets used for catchign wild rabbits would not have been fun!

And I'm only 23 so looks like Im safe with a rabbit for the time being!

Plus he's cute.....
559239_10100491536968385_1621137225_n.jpg
Alas the security settings on the internet at my office have blocked this picture of the rabbit...i will go with you & my vodka's assertions on his cuteness.

& wednesday, yeah your age range safe to get away with having a rabbit and calling it cute...

mr vodka:...no comment:eek::lol::p

I recently announced I'd never eat rabbit again after holding the neighbour's baby bunnies... ;)

I once went round to my ex's parents and commented on how nice dinner was, his mum told me it was rabbit stew and I couldnt look the bunny in the eye for weeks afterwards :(

I once went round to my ex's parents and commented on how nice dinner was, his mum told me it was rabbit stew and I couldnt look the bunny in the eye for weeks afterwards :(

He could probably smell his pal through your pores! ;)

To be fair, I've only had rabbit maybe four times. The first time I had roast bunny in Spain I seem to remember it being amazing. Then I tried to cook it a couple of times at home but came to the conclusion there wasn't enough meat on them to be worth the bother. Most recently, I had some bunny stuffed with nuts in Nice and that was pretty good, though the meat wasn't particularly distinctive.

I've always drawn a line at guinea pig, though. :D

Back