A few Spotlighters have a night out...PICS!!!

nice to see LB left his glock at home.

on the subject, in fact, what has happened to our american brothers/sisters. i feel we need to reach out more, morbyd your job.

whilst we're on the subject, where have all the ladies gone? too much football talk?

i appreciate people come and go, and facebook hasn't helped, but how can we get the community, an international community to, well........to come together as one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3vvn2qOh58

BegBy (just found out the correct spelling) was the guy in Trainspotting who just loved to aggravate an argument into a bloody fight. One of my very close friends is a Scott (he lives in Glasgow), and when we were at The Yard House in Costa Mesa, we almost ended up in a similar situation.

BTW, it was not his fault at all. I will tell you the story when we are together some time soon. If he comes over here, I will introduce you to him. Both him and his Mrs. are extremely hilarious, not to mention great folks.

Since, our Fergie is from Scotland, (Begby was a Scott) I was trying to yank his chain, even though I am sure that Fergmeister is a pretty decent chap.

Man, my responses are long winded :lol: .

still the wrong spelling

Back