A few Spotlighters have a night out...PICS!!!

Yeah, his costume was frickin perfect. My buddy that just visited lives in San Francisco, says he wears a costume out at least once a week!!!!

small jinx said:
Mr Wonka & his stick reminds me of that song a few years ago with the black dude & his stick "I like to move it move it", anyone recall?

cover2897_20314.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Anjali said:
Sara you are like an internet picture detective...

I know...

Huge_Eye.jpg

:D

You haven't met McRackin yet tho... he is like picture KING... if you see him post, theres bound to be loads of pics waiting there for ya.

TRUE. McKrackin posted a pic of the outside of Plastik, and my firend Paul's face was on the right hand side of it. That is random!!!!

CHORUS
I LIKE TO MOVE IT
MOVE IT
I LIKE TO MOVE IT
MOVE IT
I LIKE TO MOVE IT
MOVE IT
YA LIKE TO (MOVE IT)

ALL GIRLS ALL OVER THE WORLD
ORIGINAL MAD STUNTMAN PON YA CASE MAN!
I LOVE HOW ALL THE GIRLS A MOVE THEIR BODY
AND WHEN YA MOVE YA BODY
UNO MOVE IT
NICE AND SWEET AND SEXY ALLRIGHT!
WOMAN YA CUTE AND YOU DON'T NEED NO MAKE-UP
ORIGINAL CUTE BODY YOU A MEK MAN MUD UP
WOMAN! PHISICALLY FIT
PHISICALLY FIT
PHISICALLY
PHISICALLY
PHISICALLY
WOMAN! PHISICALLY FIT
PHISICALLY FIT
PHISICALLY
PHISICALLY
PHISICALLY
WOMAN! YA NICE
SWEET FANTASTIC
BIG SHIP PON DE OCEAN THAT A BIG TITANIC
WOMAN! YA NICE SWEET ENERGETIC
WOMAN! YA NICE
SWEET FANTASTIC
WOMAN! YA NICE
SWEET FANTASTIC
WOMAN!

CHORUS

EYELINER - PON YA FACE
A MEK MAN MUD UP
NOSE POWDER - PON YA FACE
A MEK MAN MUD UP
PLUCK YA EYEBROW
PON YA FACE A MEK MAN MUD UP
GAL YA LIPSTICK
PON YA FACE A MEK MAN MUD UP
WOMAN YA NICE BROAD FACE
AND YA NICE HIP MAKE MAN
FLIP AND BUST THEM LIP
WOMAN YA NICE AND INERGETIC
WOMAN! YA NICE
BROAD FACE
AND YA NICE HIP
MAEK MAN FLIP AND BUST THEM LIP
WOMAN YA NICE AND INERGETIC
BIG SHIP PON DE OCEAN
THAT A BIG TITANIC - WOMAN!

CHORUS

Quality application of literature :lol:

PachaGirl79 said:
Laguna is a cutie, and one of the sweetest people I know.

PG79! Woman, you are spoiling my bad boy image :lol: :lol: . Seriously, that is truly a sweet thing to say. I am touched. Although, I will say that it takes one to know one. By the way, these are my first piccies on Spotlight. Great job on covering the details. Loved it. . I frantically logged on as soon as I got back to the office. It was such a fabulous night :D .

mambobirdette said:
Nice to put names to faces, isnt Laguna a cutie :p

Aww :oops: ! Thanks Mambo. That's a very sweet thing to say.

small jinx said:
Lucky Laguna eh ;)

Yup! Lucky Laguna. BTW, PG and I are also your fellow Libras.

Super Sil, if you are reading this I was sporting Desigual from neck to ankle. Loved that store (the one in El Born area).

BTW, what PG and Anjali did not mention is that the bouncer would not let me in as I was dressed inappropriately :twisted: . Now do y'all think that I was dressed inappropriately? It took the organizer of the event, who brought the manager out, to get me in. While both the organizer and the manager were really cool, I also think that had I not been with PG, Anjali and Lia, I probably would not have been able to get in.

The bouncer complained to the manager about my violation of the dress code, as well as telling him that I was giving him an attitude :eek: :twisted: . Now here I am, a 29 year young guy, who has never had a single fight in his life, and I am giving him an attitude! The manager and the organizer realized that the bouncer was on some kind of a power trip, and they let us in.

Laguna,
He had Napolean powertrip complex. He was an @sshole. He just didn't like you cuz you looked like a pimp with three girls on your arm!

Laguna,

You should have told that bouncer to don't hate the player, hate the game!!!

hahahaha, that was pretty cheesy :lol: :lol:

Peppermint said:
Nice pics. You ladies look so neat in your dresses 8)

Thank you sweetie :D

Grrrr..... that "bouncer" (if you want to call him that, even though I could have knocked him out) was just upset because you were arriving with three babes (like Anjali said) and he realizes he is just a diluted prickwad with no authority. If that manager/DJ hadn't been so nice to us, I probably would never have gone back again.

unless Miguel Migs was there.... :p

Which further exemplifies what a fabulous person you are...you were this unassuming, nice person and he had to cop the "SO YOU GONNA GIVE ME MORE ATTITUDE" B.S. because that is where his biggest excitement is...turning people away from the club...he is psyching himself out fo sho!

Tru that guys. I will never forget the time that Rami got sassed by one of the bouncers at On Broadway... and a very drunk and puffed up Rams screams, "You're just bitter because you're 30 years old and your job is to get fatter, dress up in a suit and throw people out of clubs!!! I am 23 and make like 8 times more than you do!!"

Hahaha, SO harsh. I am surprised they didn't blackball him for life... wish they had :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back